This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Easter Wonderland 2013?

Does anyone know if TDL will have one this year?

Re: Easter Wonderland 2013?

No it had a 3 year run, maybe something Easter themed will appear in 2014 after the 30th Anniversary Celebration is over.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
      No it had a 3 year run, maybe something Easter themed will appear in 2014 after the 30th Anniversary Celebration is over.
      awww i loved that parade,That was the only parade that wasn't Halloween themed i liked

Comment

All done with Easter Wonderland--which is a shame.
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

It was the the best Disney parade ever. The music and floats were all awesome. They really should send it to Shanghai just for the sake of the music. The parade would fit the layout of Gardens Of Imagination in Shanghai Disneyland.

Comment

Unless I am mistaken, it appears the Easter Wonderland Parade made a return just for Easter Sunday. Can anyone confirm?
            easter2013 - YouTube

Ok, now I've watched the video and am even more confused...are they doing the parade backwards??
            Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
              Unless I am mistaken, it appears the Easter Wonderland Parade made a return just for Easter Sunday. Can anyone confirm?
              easter2013 - YouTube

Ok, now I've watched the video and am even more confused...are they doing the parade backwards??
              DeepDisney also showed the Easter Wonderland parade floats on their website too

Comment

Originally posted by dizneydogs View Post
                DeepDisney also showed the Easter Wonderland parade floats on their website too
                I`m sure it was a April Fool`s joke since the castle in the background does not have any 30th anniversary decorations on it

Comment

It's an April Fool's joke. Since USJ is running the Hollywood Dream roller coaster in reverse TDL decided to run Easter Wonderland in reverse!
                  Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

Thanks for clearing up the confusion, DreamSweetsLove! What a fun April Fool's Joke! So, was this just a video cleverly reversed, or was there actually a performance?
                    Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
                      Thanks for clearing up the confusion, DreamSweetsLove! What a fun April Fool's Joke! So, was this just a video cleverly reversed, or was there actually a performance?
                      If you watch the video carefully, there are telltale signs the video is in reverse. Watch how the costumes move.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X