Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Early Closure on April 12/13?

I was just working on my TDR wait times web app and I happened to notice an early park closure scheduled for Disneyland on April 12 & 13 and was wondering if anyone knew why that might be? The obvious answer might be for rehearsals for the anniversary but on a Sat which is normally a busier day?

Re: Early Closure on April 12/13?

Might be for special events?

Comment

parade preview for select guests.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

how select is select? like passholders? like any chance for a poor gaigin?

Comment

You had to stay at a Disney Resort over the winter time and then still I think it was lottery based.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
          We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
          Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

this is a social injustice. owell, just glad I noticed. I was planning on going to TDL on the 12th

thanks

Comment

I've seen the tickets for this parade preview being sold on Japanese auctions sites for $300 to $500 a pair. This is just for being in the park for a two-hour period! I'll be there, and will just go to Ikspiari and pig out that evening.
              Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X