Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

TDR 3oth Anniversary Japan Airlines Livery

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News TDR 3oth Anniversary Japan Airlines Livery

「JALハピネスエクスプレス」が国内線に就航します! | 東京ディズニーリゾート・ブログ very cool!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Re: TDR 3oth Anniversary Japan Airlines Livery

Is that one of their domestic or international 777s? Need to see if the registration is trackable and if it'll end up at LAX at some point to spot it.

Comment

Originally posted by Autopia View Post
      Is that one of their domestic or international 777s? Need to see if the registration is trackable and if it'll end up at LAX at some point to spot it.
      Would have to guess it is domestic. Doesn't make much sense for it to fly to international destinations. The TDR market is 90%+ Japanese.

Comment

And here is the confirmation of it being a domestic airplane.

JA8985 Registry

Comment

That's so fantastic. It reminds me of when I saw (sadly never rode) the Southwest Tinkerbell flight to Disney World, except even better!
          Last edited by Esmeralda; 04-02-2013, 12:33 PM. Reason: Needed to add a few words
          Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
            That's so fantastic. It reminds me of when I the Southwest Tinkerbell flight to Disney World, except even better!
            Yup! Always wanted to fly that one. :-)

Unfortunately, right now, it's only on the Sapporo to Haneda flight. According to this they offer special Happiness Express headrest covers and a special post card as well.

Comment

^Seriously?! Oh my goodness. That's just too good. I know it doesn't cost them that much to offer post cards, but it just makes me feel so, well, happy!
              Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

A couple fun photos here.

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?aircraft_genericsearch=&airlinesearch =&countrysearch=&specialsearch=&keywords=JA8985
                Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X