Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Anyone local to Osaka or going to Osaka soon? or Singapore

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anyone local to Osaka or going to Osaka soon? or Singapore

Hey everyone this is KingEric or Eric Davis who writes the Orlando Parkhopper, and I am looking for anyone who might live close to Osaka Japan or who will be visiting Osaka Japan soon.

Please send me a message on here, or connect with me on FB through the MiceChat Group.

I am also looking for anyone who will be going to Singapore soon too.

Thank you everyone.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Anyone local to Osaka or going to Osaka soon? or Singapore

My family and I live in the USA, so we are not locals but I couldn't help noticing you're inquiring about cities that have their Universal Studios parks. Can we look forward to reports from these parks from you in the future? For what I have seen online, Universal Japan has some great quality entertainment and killer electrical parade, while Universal Singapore appears to be themed very nicely and has some unique rides.

Comment

I want to bump this thread back up. I am still looking for Osaka and Singapore locals. Help make some MiceChat Magic. message me here, or reply to this thread!

Comment

I live in Hong Kong but I went to both parks last year, if that's any help.
        Jul 1992: Disneyland Paris
        Apr 2006: Hong Kong Disneyland
        Jul 2010: Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure
        Mar 2011: Hong Kong Disneyland
        Jul 2013: Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea
        Sep 2013: Hong Kong Disneyland
        Jul 2014: Disney California Adventure

Comment

I will be moving to a city about 30-45 minutes from Osaka for about 9 months starting in September!

Comment

Originally posted by PipsqueakPion33r View Post
            I will be moving to a city about 30-45 minutes from Osaka for about 9 months starting in September!
            Hey PipsqueakPion33r I will send you a message on here with my personal email. I hope you read it because I really want your help!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X