This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Tokyo Disney Next Week?

For those of you living in or visiting in Tokyo next week, anyone planning to be in Disney Sea or Disneyland next Monday or Tuesday? Ill be a solo American traveler visiting the parks for the first time.

any tips on anything I must absolutely cover? I'm also a former Disneyland (Anaheim) cast member.
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Re: Tokyo Disney Next Week?

I'm arriving in Tokyo on the 9th. Depending on how insane I feel, I was thinking about getting an after 6 ticket. But do plan on going full days on 11 (TDS) and 12 (TDL)

since you asked.

Comment

I'll be there from the 13th onward if you're still around. Several of us (depending on who shows up, but there'll be at least four of us) will meet for lunch at the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall on the 15th at 11 am.
      Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

I'll be arriving on Monday the 8th, and will be spending the 9th and 10th on TDR. So if any of you will be there on those dates, perhaps we'll run into each other. Cheers!

Comment

Hi I will most probably be going to TDR on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. One of these days. I will be a solo traveler too. See you!
          信じてコンパス・オブ・ユア・ハート

Comment

Cool! Ill be at Disney Sea on Monday the 8th, and Tuesday is Disneyland! Would you want to join forces any time either of those two days?

I won't be going on everything, mostly focusing on the special Tokyo Attractions
            Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
            [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

Definitely, sounds cool! I am planning to buy the 3 day pass so Monday TDS and Tuesday TDL would be fine by me! Anyways, we could settle the details through PM. Looking forward!
              信じてコンパス・オブ・ユア・ハート

Comment

I will be at TDL that week!
                Please follow me @dreamsweetslove on twitter!
                https://twitter.com/#!/DreamSweetsLove

Comment

I'll be at the Parks on the 15th through the 18th. Can't wait!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X