This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report We leave Sunday!

And I am just so excited!!! The forecast is calling for cloudy and possibly rain, but I do not care! Looking forward to celebrating the 30th, Spring Voyage, and my husband's birthday!

Last chance for requests if you want me to look for you something!

Re: We leave Sunday!

have fun!!!!!

Comment

Have a great time! I hope you share your trip report and post LOTS of pics of all the Spring Voyage treats/food/parades/events/merchandise? Maybe pics of menus too pretty please?
      Walt Disney World Off-Site January 2001, Off-Site July 2001, Off-Site January 2003, All-Star Movies January 2005, Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2007, Cabins at Fort Wilderness July 2010, Port Orleans Riverside August 2013. Disneyland Paradise Pier October 2011, Grand Californian December 2012 . Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel June 2012 :wizard: Tokyo Disney Resort Miracosta Hotel + Disneyland Hotel + Ambassador Hotel May 2015 My TDR TR http://www.disboards.com/threads/tdr...#post-54885231

Comment

さようなら

Sayonara!

Have fun!

Comment

have a great time!!! hopefully there will be a trip report when you get back!!!

Comment

Hope you have the BEST time!
            For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

I hope to do a real trip report, but wanted to touch on some highlights of our trip.

First of all, we had the best time. As we were leaving, I said to DH that it probably ranked up there as one of our favorite trips. We endured rain almost all day on Monday, from times a slight mist/drizzle to a more steady light rain. It was never a downpour, but enough that we kept the ponchos on all day and just made the best of it.

We were able to ride Toy Story both first thing in the morning and then later again utilizing Fast Passes for both days that we visited DisneySea.

We knew before we went that Pirates and Journey would be down for maintenance, but it still was sad passing both and not being able to ride them. Even my five year old commented "Hey, Mommy, we haven't rode Pirates." It is a favorite.

The parks were crowded, but not terribly so. We got to enjoy just about everything that we wanted to do, except I never did get to see the 30th parade. I wanted to, but the parade time of 3:00 is just right in the middle of the very needed nap time that we have to take a break for with a 3 year old and 5 year old. It's the only way that we can keep going late into the evening and not have meltdowns.

The one thing I love about Disney are those sometimes unexpected moments. We stayed at the Hilton which we really enjoyed. On our last night, as we were returning to the parks, our Disney Resort Cruiser (bus) driver dropped us off at Bayside Station and briefly interacted with our girls as we were waiting for the elevator and even made a silly face as the elevator doors closed. Hours later, returning to the hotel, when the elevator doors were opening, there stood the bus driver, making that same silly face. We all howled with laughter.

And I finally got to eat at Queen of Hearts and we really enjoyed the 30th Anniversary Cake!

I'll try to have the trip report started in a day or two, so stay tuned.

Comment

Sounds like you had a great trip.
                Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X