X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malin
    replied
    Re: Dramatic changes coming tothe entertainment department of TDR next year 2014&15

English link http://www.olc.co.jp/wpmu/wp-content...20130619_e.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Esmeralda
    replied
    Re: Dramatic changes coming tothe entertainment department of TDR next year 2014&15

Thanks for the update, disfa10! I will miss Legend of Mythica, the best parade I have ever seen. Still, the new show is sure to be spectacular and will most likely be up and running by the time my family returns to Japan.

Leave a comment:

• disfa10
    replied

yeah I kinda forgot that part I think theyre doing overhaul thing.and didnt you notice that next year will be the opening of harry potter next year the same year that Once Upon A Time will debut.I think that that this is the way OLC put the competition on.

Leave a comment:

• Roger55
    replied

Thanks for the link. You forgot to mention the press release also says Mermaid Lagoon Theater will be going through an extensive refresh/upgrade. The show elements will be updated and modifiied with new technology and the Guest seating area will also be updated.

Leave a comment:

• disfa10
    replied

oh yeah if you want proof go to オリエンタルランドグループ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X