• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LizCatMom
    replied
    Re: Hot as Hell!

Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
    Geting other first had reports that it has been unbearably hot and miserable! Definitely NOT the time of year to plan a visit if given a choice.

Having said that I'll be in country tomorrow!
    Sorry, my wording did not come across as I meant. Just that, along the lines of what you had said, summer is not the ideal time to go. But, since you are going, have fun and make the most of it! Try to get out of the sun/weather during the hottest times of the day, drink plenty of fluids, try some of those refreshing looking new shave iced type drinks they have for this time of year, and there is nothing wrong with taking a mid day break so that you can return and stay later in day! But, most of all, HAVE FUN!

Leave a comment:

• Roger55
    replied

Geting other first had reports that it has been unbearably hot and miserable! Definitely NOT the time of year to plan a visit if given a choice.

Having said that I'll be in country tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• LizCatMom
    replied

I'm just a few hours away (by plane) and across the Sea of Japan, but even I've thought 'Good grief! It is HOT! I'm actually glad I'm not at Disneyland today.' And while there would be a cooling element to Natsu Matsuri, I don't know that I would like to walk around afterwards in the heat is wet, sticky clothes. Yeah, as Roger55 said, I think I will stick to going to TDR at times other than the summer.

Leave a comment:

• DreamSweetsLove
    replied

Hey! I didn't know you were here yesterday! I had a good position in line yesterday you should have told me! Yes it was dangerously hot yesterday.:ceek: Did you win the lottery for Natsu Matsuri?

Leave a comment:

• ThatBrunette
    replied

Ugh! Being moist makes waiting on line much harder. Are the lines extra long?

Leave a comment:

• Roger55
    replied

Thanks for the first hand weather report.

This is exactly why in all the repeated recommendations on when to visit TDR, no one every says to go in the summer.

At least you can go enjoy Natsu Matsuri!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X