Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Officer Zzzzyxxx?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Officer Zzzzyxxx?

Officer Zzzzyxxx was (is?) the alien outside the exit of Star Tours on the way to Pan Galactic Pizza Port. I was really looking forward to seeing him on my first visit, but the spot where he previously was located was covered up. This was right when Star Tours: The Adventures Continue had its grand opening, so I'm wondering whether he returned, or is gone for good?

Anyone know?
    DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Re: Officer Zzzzyxxx?

Nevermind: Conversation with Owen Yoshino : EndorExpress

Sad, I think. It's not like Tokyo's Tomorrowland was exactly the pinnacle of storytelling continuity to begin with...
    DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Poor Zzyxx was pushed out of the budget. I agree it's a loss for continuity, as he was there to provide a transition between the Star Wars universe and Tony Soloroni/Pan Galactic Pizza Port. He's also a loss for history. He's the brainchild of Steve Kirk, who, of course, later became the lead designer of DisneySea.

Officer Zzyxx could come back, though. (But I think it would be good to define his role a little better. He looks too much like security when he's actually customs.) OLC does respond to guest comments. Even a note dropped into one of the park's many mailboxes will make its way to the appropriate salaryman. They get enough comments, they'll bring him back.

Comment

He was ugly and stupid looking. Good to see him go.

Comment

Don't mince words. What do you really think.

Comment

He was Sonny Eclipse's cousin. The family will miss him.
            Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

I'm hoping they find a way to bring him back in some capacity.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X