This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Photos of popular and wacky merchandise at Tokyo Disney resort

Here's a fun, photo-filled look at the popular and wacky merchandise at Tokyo Disney Resort: mydreamcametrue.com/tokyodisneymerchandise

One of my favorite items:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	zpictokyodisneymerchandise10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	7373410

Re: Photos of popular and wacky merchandise at Tokyo Disney resort

The author of that article shows a photo of merchandise reproductions of items from the TDR Disney Resort Cruisers (buses), including a reproduction hanging strap, but says it's a repro from one on the monorail. Wrongo. They sold actual monorail strap from the Resort Liners when the park first opened.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
      The author of that article shows a photo of merchandise reproductions of items from the TDR Disney Resort Cruisers (buses), including a reproduction hanging strap, but says it's a repro from one on the monorail. Wrongo. They sold actual monorail strap from the Resort Liners when the park first opened.
      Although the Mickey-themed hand straps pictured in the article appear similar to those found on the resort monorails, the packaging indicates that they are, in fact, meant to be reproductions of those found on the shuttle buses. The story has been corrected. Thanks, Fukai!

Comment

Cotton swabs? I'm glad you labeled that picture. I thought they were cookies. :-) I missed those on our last trip.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X