Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

How do the official Tokyo Dland hotels compare w other Disney hotels?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How do the official Tokyo Dland hotels compare w other Disney hotels?

Tokyo Disneyland fans,
    please share your opinions about how Tokyo Disneyland's hotels compare and contrast with
    other Disney resort hotels on this thread linked right below:

http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...l-choices.html )

Is the Mira Costa the only truly 5-star Disney hotel?

Thanks in advance!
    :ap:

Re: How do the official Tokyo Dland hotels compare w other Disney hotels?

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
    Tokyo Disneyland fans,
    please share your opinions about how Tokyo Disneyland's hotels compare and contrast with
    other Disney resort hotels on this thread linked right below:

http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...l-choices.html )

Is the Mira Costa the only truly 5-star Disney hotel?

Thanks in advance!
    :ap:
    I have to travel a lot for my business,mostly in Europe,but often in the States.I used to use sites like Travelocity,but I quickly found the better way to find deals is to go to the second level-those sites like Home who compare hundreds of different booking sites in one single search.So you not only see trivago or expedia deals but ALL of them in one place.I must've save over 3,000 euros since I started using them.I agree,just using one of the top booking sites is not the best idea.

Comment

Re: How do the official Tokyo Dland hotels compare w other Disney hotels?

The official hotels are nice (the Hilton is excellent, but I have not stayed at the others), however the three Disney hotels are in a totally different class. Each of the three hotels has different points in its favor. I prefer the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel, but the Miracosta is also very nice. The Ambassador is the most quiet of the three, and seems less hoity-toity--hence its lower room price. It is, however, nicer than any of the official hotels and you won't be disappointed in staying there.
      Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X