Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

First Trip to Asia Disney Parks: looking for potential travel buddies.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] First Trip to Asia Disney Parks: looking for potential travel buddies.

Howdy Disney Nerd Herd travelers,

I have been planning my first trip to the Asia Disney Parks for the past 4 years. I actually bought tickets to Tokyo in 2011 and the earthquake cancelled the trip. I had to reschedule for the summer of 2014. My wife isn't interested so it is me and anybody else I can find to tag along with. I had some buddies from high school and college as possible travel companions but they are all out of pocket for this coming year. A guys night out on a global scale.

I am going to hub out of LAX since the flights are cheaper that way and so I can hang out with a friend in LA at the Disneyland Resort before I leave for Asia. I plan on going to Hong Kong first. Leave from LAX on (or near) June 21. Then do 4 days in Hong Kong with 2 days at HK Disneyland. Then fly over to Tokyo for 7 days in Japan with 3-4 days at the Tokyo Disney Resort. Returning to LAX around July 4th.

The hotels can be a bit expensive so I would like to find some fellow Disney Nerds to share the experience and some of the costs. Also don't really want to make the trip all alone, although that is a possibility I have considered. If anybody is possibly interested in joining in the journey let me know. I have some flexibility with the dates, but really prefer to go between June 21-July 4.

Tim from Texas
    Delta Indigo

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X