"Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TDLFAN
    Banned User
    • Feb 2005

"Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

Hi all,
    I had the pleasure of attending a very special sneak preview of this year's final season of TDS' ubber wonderful extravaganza stage show "Rhythms of the World". 2006 appears to be the FINAL season ever and this may be the last time to catch this exciting, colorful and ultra fabulous stage show.

This year.. ROTW features a brand new musical beginning and finale, with the added excitment of the now legendary mid acts where the sounds of Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa take over in a most visually stunning pageantry of sights and sounds. If you had to see only ONE show at any Disney park... this is IT!

The music is fun and thunderous, the Cast is excellent, the choreography is amazing, and the costuming stunning.
    Featuring a supper exciting audience participation dance.. this is the only show where TDLFAN has shed it's inhibitions and actually *danced* along!

FYI..the show officially premieres on Feb 1st and run for about 2 months. GO SEE IT!!

TDLFAN's rating: A++

Photos with captions here:
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/
    j/AlbumIndex?u=4334673&a=32066936&f=
  • DisneySeaFan
    Sea Creature
    • Aug 2005

Re: "Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

Already!! My you're fast! I've never been during ROTW season. I've never danced along either, but I do find the audience participation dances quite entertaining especially viewing from Ponte Vecchio. Speaking of which, have you ever seen "Chip and Dales Cool Service"? Wow, that is funny to watch people jump up and down to get drenched

Comment

• TDLFAN
      Banned User
      • Feb 2005

Ponte Vecchio?? You can't see ROTW from there?!?!

As for the C&D Cool Service show... No I have not caught it yet.

Comment

• stitcharielsinbad
        Disney Prince
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        Hi all,
        I had the pleasure of attending a very special sneak preview of this year's final season of TDS' ubber wonderful extravaganza stage show "Rhythms of the World". 2006 appears to be the FINAL season ever and this may be the last time to catch this exciting, colorful and ultra fabulous stage show.

This year.. ROTW features a brand new musical beginning and finale, with the added excitment of the now legendary mid acts where the sounds of Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa take over in a most visually stunning pageantry of sights and sounds. If you had to see only ONE show at any Disney park... this is IT!

The music is fun and thunderous, the Cast is excellent, the choreography is amazing, and the costuming stunning.
        Featuring a supper exciting audience participation dance.. this is the only show where TDLFAN has shed it's inhibitions and actually *danced* along!

FYI..the show officially premieres on Feb 1st and run for about 2 months. GO SEE IT!!

TDLFAN's rating: A++

Photos with captions here:
        http://albums.photo.epson.com/
        j/AlbumIndex?u=4334673&a=32066936&f=
        I Love You

anyway, this thing would look so goood in Epcot. (TDLFan, please don't bash WDW, let me dream, please? )

Comment

• TDLFAN
          Banned User
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by stitcharielsinbad
          I Love you.
          anyway, this thing would look so goood in Epcot. (TDLFan, please don't bash WDW, let me dream, please? )
          Sorry can't do. If WDW does not measure up to the quality it should have, and does not reflect such quality in accordance to the money they charge to visit the resort, I will post my displeasure.

Comment

• DisneySeaFan
            Sea Creature
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by TDLFAN
            Ponte Vecchio?? You can't see ROTW from there?!?!

As for the C&D Cool Service show... No I have not caught it yet.
            No I mean watching the audience participating in dances for the harbor shows. Unfortunately, I've never seen ROTW at all.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X