Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

"Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

    Hi all,
    I had the pleasure of attending a very special sneak preview of this year's final season of TDS' ubber wonderful extravaganza stage show "Rhythms of the World". 2006 appears to be the FINAL season ever and this may be the last time to catch this exciting, colorful and ultra fabulous stage show.

    This year.. ROTW features a brand new musical beginning and finale, with the added excitment of the now legendary mid acts where the sounds of Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa take over in a most visually stunning pageantry of sights and sounds. If you had to see only ONE show at any Disney park... this is IT!

    The music is fun and thunderous, the Cast is excellent, the choreography is amazing, and the costuming stunning.
    Featuring a supper exciting audience participation dance.. this is the only show where TDLFAN has shed it's inhibitions and actually *danced* along!

    FYI..the show officially premieres on Feb 1st and run for about 2 months. GO SEE IT!!

    TDLFAN's rating: A++

    Photos with captions here:
    http://albums.photo.epson.com/
    j/AlbumIndex?u=4334673&a=32066936&f=

  • #2
    Re: "Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

    Already!! My you're fast! I've never been during ROTW season. I've never danced along either, but I do find the audience participation dances quite entertaining especially viewing from Ponte Vecchio. Speaking of which, have you ever seen "Chip and Dales Cool Service"? Wow, that is funny to watch people jump up and down to get drenched

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: "Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

      Ponte Vecchio?? You can't see ROTW from there?!?!

      As for the C&D Cool Service show... No I have not caught it yet.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: "Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

        Originally posted by TDLFAN
        Hi all,
        I had the pleasure of attending a very special sneak preview of this year's final season of TDS' ubber wonderful extravaganza stage show "Rhythms of the World". 2006 appears to be the FINAL season ever and this may be the last time to catch this exciting, colorful and ultra fabulous stage show.

        This year.. ROTW features a brand new musical beginning and finale, with the added excitment of the now legendary mid acts where the sounds of Asia, Latin America, Europe and Africa take over in a most visually stunning pageantry of sights and sounds. If you had to see only ONE show at any Disney park... this is IT!

        The music is fun and thunderous, the Cast is excellent, the choreography is amazing, and the costuming stunning.
        Featuring a supper exciting audience participation dance.. this is the only show where TDLFAN has shed it's inhibitions and actually *danced* along!

        FYI..the show officially premieres on Feb 1st and run for about 2 months. GO SEE IT!!

        TDLFAN's rating: A++

        Photos with captions here:
        http://albums.photo.epson.com/
        j/AlbumIndex?u=4334673&a=32066936&f=
        I Love You

        anyway, this thing would look so goood in Epcot. (TDLFan, please don't bash WDW, let me dream, please? )

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: "Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

          Originally posted by stitcharielsinbad
          I Love you.
          anyway, this thing would look so goood in Epcot. (TDLFan, please don't bash WDW, let me dream, please? )
          Sorry can't do. If WDW does not measure up to the quality it should have, and does not reflect such quality in accordance to the money they charge to visit the resort, I will post my displeasure.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: "Rhythms of the World: FINAL!" at TDS (photos)

            Originally posted by TDLFAN
            Ponte Vecchio?? You can't see ROTW from there?!?!

            As for the C&D Cool Service show... No I have not caught it yet.
            No I mean watching the audience participating in dances for the harbor shows. Unfortunately, I've never seen ROTW at all.

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X