This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Trip booked, to include Christmas day

So, it's all been booked. I'd secured our reservations at the Hilton at least a month ago, but finally got around to booking our airfare this weekend. Our dates will include Christmas day (since we have one in school now, our vacation had to coincide with Christmas break) and while we are totally looking forward to our trip, I wonder just how crowded might that day be. I know some of our regulars live fairly close and get to the parks often, so has anybody been on Christmas day in years past? And how was it?

On a side note, seems like it has been kind of quiet lately. Where are all my TDR peeps?

Re: Trip booked, to include Christmas day

Since the 25th is a Wednesday, it would not be super crowded, however since it is the last day for the Xmas event, I think it would be still crowded (unless it rains) and therefore you should try to get to the gates as early as you can.

Comment

Schools are out starting 12/21 so there will be crowds. As mentioned, last day of Christmas program will also draw a crowd.

Comment

Roger55 do you know how long school is out for? My trip will be 12/28-1/6

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          Roger55 do you know how long school is out for? My trip will be 12/28-1/6
          If I may answer this, most schools and colleges will have winter break from around December 20th-21st to the week of January 6th. Dates may vary.
          For daily photo updates and more on Tokyo Disney Resort, visit us at http://www.deepdisney.net/ . Have a question about Tokyo, Japan or Tokyo Disney Resort, let me know!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X