Clear All

• greenkai3000
    replied
    Re: Photo report from DisneySEA - Christmas Wishes

Originally posted by Duyanh92 View Post
    Thank you all,

I also make a short video clip, please enjoy ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL6e0g-e0eY

Summer is a nice time to visit the resort. All I know is drink a lot of water and prepare for the humid and hot.

I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! Thanks for sharing. The park doesn't look that crowded. That makes me want to visit it during the Holidays even more.

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied

Originally posted by Hot Sauce 1 View Post
    Really gorgeous shots. I can't wait to see this place for myself when I go in May.
    Your photos on Flickr are really gorgeous and amazing as well.

I plan to go to the resort on 4th and 5th of Jan so does anyone know if the Haunted Mansion Holiday still remains after Christmas Day? Since it will have a long refurbishment after the 5th of Jan.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Sauce 1
    replied

Really gorgeous shots. I can't wait to see this place for myself when I go in May.

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied

Originally posted by KEBSD View Post
    These photos are so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I'm hoping to go to TDL this summer for my first time. Any tips?
    Thank you all,

I also make a short video clip, please enjoy ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL6e0g-e0eY

Summer is a nice time to visit the resort. All I know is drink a lot of water and prepare for the humid and hot.

Leave a comment:

• KEBSD
    replied

These photos are so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I'm hoping to go to TDL this summer for my first time. Any tips?

Leave a comment:

• Wren
    replied

Amazing photos!

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied

Originally posted by WDWFigment View Post
    Yes, that's me. Glad you enjoy the blog (I assume you enjoy it if you read it all the time! ).

You have some great shots here. Have you ever had any issues using a
    gorillapod at TDR? I've heard from others that Cast Members try to stop guests from using those, too.

Yes, Cast Members tell me to put it to my bag if they see me use it but it is very rare. Since I was at the park alone so they dont really try to stop me using it.

If you carry the gorrilapod with the camera and use it at the harbor or near the entrance, im pretty sure they will stop you. But not all of the Cast Members will stop you, only the security guys
    �mmer m m wil wil wil wi w rttt

Leave a comment:

• WDWFigment
    replied

Flickr: Duyap92's Photostream

Hello, are you the Disneytouristblog guy... If yes, you are my Master. I read your blog all the time. Especially when I was on the train to the resort. I read your photography tips all the way....^_^
    Yes, that's me. Glad you enjoy the blog (I assume you enjoy it if you read it all the time! ).

You have some great shots here. Have you ever had any issues using a gorillapod at TDR? I've heard from others that Cast Members try to stop guests from using those, too.

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied

Thanks you guys
    ^_^

I have a question regarding Candlelight Reflections (If anyone already saw this show)

I found that some floats in Candlelight Reflections looked very similar to Fantasmic... I wonder if they re-dressed these floats?

Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
    Please post the link to your flickr page, I'd love to see more of your photos

This is my Flickr page ^_^ I'm not a professional photographer.... Haha

Originally posted by greenkai3000 View Post
    WOW. Those pics are beautiful. The park looks simply breath taking. Thanks for sharing!

I wonder how much busier the parks are during the Holidays as opposed to during Halloween, or early Summer. Anyone been during all those times who can help me make more solid plans please.
    Thank you. The park is already gorgeous, so much details....

I feel that the crowd during the Holidays is acceptable, but you should arrive the park early to get more fast pass. There are some attractions that are not crowed at all even at weekend (Sindbad, 20.000, Magic Lamp Theatre,...)

Fantasmic is not crowed at all even in weekend of holidays... I can get the great view 5 minutes before the show (of course not front row)... I dont know how is anyone thinking, but its popularity is low. I think the resort might come with new version in near future.

Originally posted by WDWFigment View Post
    Great photos. I second the request for a link to your Flickr page!

Hello, are you the Disneytouristblog guy... If yes, you are my Master. I read your blog all the time. Especially when I was on the train to the resort. I read your photography tips all the way....^_^

Leave a comment:

• WDWFigment
    replied

Great photos. I second the request for a link to your Flickr page!

Leave a comment:

• greenkai3000
    replied

WOW. Those pics are beautiful. The park looks simply breath taking. Thanks for sharing!

I wonder how much busier the parks are during the Holidays as opposed to during Halloween, or early Summer. Anyone been during all those times who can help me make more solid plans please.

Leave a comment:

• IzzyInWonderland
    replied

Gorgeous!!! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Mondo Mouse
    replied

Pls check my flickr because there is still a lot of photos I havent copied to here.
    Please post the link to your flickr page, I'd love to see more of your photos

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied

Originally posted by RegionsBeyond View Post
    Thank you for these photos, they really are lovely! Hope you had an excellent visit and to see more from you if you return this season!
    Thanks for all ^_^ I just returned to DisneySea yesterday and today... ^_^ My friends always want to go to DisneySea instead of Disneyland... So I got extra photos from DisneySea at all areas...

Originally posted by aimster View Post
    Beautiful photos! What kind of camera do you use?
    I use Canon EOS 6D, it has a stunning image quality at high ISO so it's very suitable for taking picture at Disney Parks and dark ride, especially at TDR where tripod are not allowed (however, I still use gorilla pod haha)

Thank you so much ^_^... & Nice Vietnamese hehe
    Originally posted by Mondo Mouse View Post
    AMAZING pictures! :clap:
    You are a very talented photog and photo editor!
    Thank you so much for sharing these with us, I really enjoyed viewing them!
    Thank you ^_^ I use clarity to increase the sharpness to bring out the detail of the park ^_^ Pls check my flickr because there is still a lot of photos I havent copied to here. Pls check it later for additional images of TDS and Tokyo ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Mondo Mouse
    replied

AMAZING pictures! :clap:
    You are a very talented photog and photo editor!
    Thank you so much for sharing these with us, I really enjoyed viewing them!

Leave a comment:

• SorcererPHD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DuffyGuardian
    replied

Beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

Beautiful photos! What kind of camera do you use?

Leave a comment:

• Malin
    replied

Beautiful images thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• RegionsBeyond
    replied

Thank you for these photos, they really are lovely! Hope you had an excellent visit and to see more from you if you return this season!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X