This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question on "Happiness" CD set

Hi. I was looking into ordering the Tokyo Disney "Happiness" 30th Anniversary CD box set that came out last year. I was wondering if anyone knows if the u-canshop.jp website ships internationally; or do they only ship within Japan? Thanks for the help.

Re: Question on "Happiness" CD set

At the bottom of the order form for the boxset, it states in Japanese that it does not ship to an overseas address, so it means it only ships within Japan.

Comment

Available here. Tokyo Disney Happiness 12 CD Set | otaku.com

Comment

Yes, but at a greatly inflated price.

They're handling this in an incredibly stupid way: you can't even buy it at the Tokyo Disney Resort!
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

They order it directly from U-Can. Thus their two-week wait after the order.

There are currently three Buy-It-Now sets on eBay for $545, $500, and $380 plus shipping.

It's an expensive set, no doubt, but great for new TDR music collectors who don't have most of the tracks. I bought it specifically for Nightfall Glow, Tower of Terror, and the Tokyo Disney Band medley.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
            Yes, but at a greatly inflated price.

They're handling this in an incredibly stupid way: you can't even buy it at the Tokyo Disney Resort!
            Totally agree with you there Fukai. So I will be happy to provide it for only Micechatters for US$310.00 (which includes the fee for Paypal) + US$54.00 for shipping via EMS (the weight of the boxset is approximately 2.7kg).

Comment

I would take you up on that hawachan, but most of the tracks are recycled stuff from the three older box sets, or CDs that have come out since then. A pity. It was the 30th anniversary! Where is the full audio for Meet the World?
              Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

I am in Tokyo right now but leave Japan Saturday. Can someone tell me if I order it on Monday, is it likely that I will receive it by the time I leave? I guess I'd need to ship to my hotel.

Comment

If you order at Amazon it will arrive for sure.

Comment

Japan postal service is super fast. I usually shop online and it arrives to my house the next morning. Especially in Tokyo metropolitan area.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
                    Instagram
                    Flickr
                    Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSwear View Post
                      I am in Tokyo right now but leave Japan Saturday. Can someone tell me if I order it on Monday, is it likely that I will receive it by the time I leave? I guess I'd need to ship to my hotel.
                      I would call them to confirm whether or not they can ship it out to you on time because it can take 1 week for them ship it out.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X