Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Anyone got a video of Snow White's Adventures?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone got a video of Snow White's Adventures?

Sorry you are so disappointed

Not at all! Just seeing the original '71 facade makes me happy. I was just under the assumption that after u left the cottage it was MK '71. As to your comments on the color pallete, i ive seen the pics of DLPs in the 10th anniversary boook and thier colors seem MUCH STRONGER/brighter. I must say one thing, TDL has the SCARIEST looking Dark Forest.

Comment

Okay I admit I've only ridden the MK one only once but what you mean by the "PG-13" comment?

Oh it was FAB! The orginal MK Snow White was THE Haunted Mansion of Fantasyland. There was NOTHING happy about it. It was VERY scary and DARK and freakish. The witch had a HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH pitched laugh and scream which was also freakish. I wonder who did the voice. There is a video on www.geoffreynease.com. Youll see what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by JCSkipr79
        I must say one thing, TDL has the SCARIEST looking Dark Forest.
        Yes, down to the bats that hover at eye level in front of you when you enter the forest scene... Only at TDL!

Comment

Working...
        X