Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you hope the new things coming to Jungle Cruise will be like?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] What do you hope the new things coming to Jungle Cruise will be like?

I would like to hear your ideas

Re: What do you hope the new things coming to Jungle Cruise will be like?

I expect there will be lots of fire during the ride. And the boat will experience turbulance as well. Haha

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Comment

The Jungle Cruise in Tokyo reflected what the ride looked like after it's last rehab in the 1970s (in the US parks), so anything they do should be interesting. I hope to hell they don't ruin it: they made an absolute mess of the ride in Hong Kong Disneyland, even though some of the individual effects were cool.
      Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

When going by the "lost safari", a charging rhino crashes through the foliage on the opposite side of the boat. When entering the hippo pool, a large hippo surfaces quickly with a huge splash and a loud bellow, or roar, (what is the correct term for a hippo noise?).
        Last edited by Saark; 03-28-2014, 05:45 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Did it not have a night version?

In Disneyland Anaheim the boat skippers use a spot light at night. Was Tokyo like that or is that what the night safari may be?
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X