Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day/night shows during early Oct (Halloween?)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Day/night shows during early Oct (Halloween?)

Hello

I was wondering if you guys could tell me from your experience or knowledge what kind of day and night shows will be happening at both TDL and TDS during the month of October. What you liked about them and what your faves were And anything else you'd like to point out/discuss about the Halloween month at Disney.

Thanks!

Re: Day/night shows during early Oct (Halloween?)

Hi BeeRose,

I just read a news from TDR blog and they cut all the nighttime shows during the next 2014 summer. So I expect that they will not have any night shows during Halloween.

They use to have amazing night stage shows at both parks, but not now.

I was there last Halloween and they had Halloween Day Dream at Mediterranean Harbor, using floats from The Legend of Mythica, and + new costumes. In TDL, they have a day time parade, that's it (They dont even change their 'Happiness on High' to 'Night High Halloween' last year)... Sorry if my information makes you feel upset. ... but i'm upset too.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Comment

When I was there last year during Halloween I was disappointed by the large amount of generic Halloween ghost statues. I was expecting something more Disney like the Lonesome ghosts or dressed up disney characters.
      The lit up pumpkins look great at night though.

Also, if you like the Nightmare before Christmas, note that the Haunted Mansion has TNBC them during Halloween and Christmas.

Comment

Oh that does suck 😭 but my lil bro loves TNBC and so do I so that will be cool thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BeeRose View Post
          Oh that does suck  but my lil bro loves TNBC and so do I so that will be cool thanks
          Hey I might miss something, check this, it was last year!! They might add new shows! let's wait! TDR changes their shows regularly and update it regularly as well!!
          http://micechat.com/forums/tokyo-dis...en-2013-a.html

But will you be at TDR during HW in 2014?

They cut night shows, but they of course will have day shows. And TDR shows wont disappoint you for sure. Still better than any Disney shows. Especially, TDR pays a lot for the costumes, dancers show music, and they will have some interaction parts where guests put their soul to the show. That's why TDR releases so many CDs <<<<

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
          Instagram
          Flickr
          Youtube

Comment

Hi Duyanh92!

Yes we'll be going during the week (Tue-Wed or Wed-Thu) in the second week of October 2014 yay!

Comment

oh and that is so cool Duyanh92 - thanks for the link to Halloween this year!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X