Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Merchandise Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Merchandise Question

I did some digging on the forums here and found that there used to be/may still be a "fun map" of Tokyo DisneySea available for purchase. When I was at the resort last May, I found no traces of a map like that. This is the supposed map:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tokyodisneyseamapvl1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	7374963

Would anyone happen to know how I might go about getting a map of the park?
    Thanks in advance!

Re: Merchandise Question

Cool map. It does look like it is from quite a few years back. No Jasmine's Flying Carpets, no Toyville Trolley Park, and not even Tower of Terror or Raging Spirits! This might even be a map from TDS opening year.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger55 View Post
      Cool map. It does look like it is from quite a few years back. No Jasmine's Flying Carpets, no Toyville Trolley Park, and not even Tower of Terror or Raging Spirits! This might even be a map from TDS opening year.
      This is a map from opening but there's also a map from the 5th anniversary. I can't find the thread anymore, but there was talk that it was available at Mickey's of Glendale and I was wondering if anyone knew if that was true.

Just found another thread about the map here

Comment

I have both maps. The one pictured above is the original "Fun Map" sold at park opening.

The second map was done for members of WDI and sold at Mickey's of Glendale. It's on heavier paper, larger, and is drawn from a different point of view. It also includes the Tower of Terror.

pli1018, PM me if you are interested in one of the 5th anniversary maps. I have an extra with a few crinkles.
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X