Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Tokyo Disneyland Easter Season

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Tokyo Disneyland Easter Season

The sun is shining, winds are calm and it is time for me to enter one of the best parks in the world.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04748.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	7374968

It’s easter time in Disneyland. As always the park is decorated in a very clever way with centerpieces in the gardens and characters in egg form spread across the lands.

Name:	DSC04787.JPG
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	7374978Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04686.JPG
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	7374965

Name:	DSC04708.JPG
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	7374966

Name:	DSC04716.JPG
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	7374967

Name:	DSC04779.JPG
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	7374982
    An old couple relaxing.

Name:	DSC04786.JPG
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	7374981Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04877.JPG
Size:	227.1 KB
ID:	7374977
    Looks good but needs work to signal the future.

Name:	DSC04874.JPG
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	7374972
    This was taken in Tomorrowland...

Name:	DSC04876.JPG
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	7374973
    Why should guests be able to see this. It just is there for the world to see.

Name:	DSC04813.JPG
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	7374983
    This show needs to go.

Name:	DSC04774.JPG
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	7374984Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04907.JPG
Size:	193.7 KB
ID:	7374974
    Looks great!

Name:	DSC04909.JPG
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	7374975
    ...but not on the inside. Please Disney, change this.

Name:	DSC04913.JPG
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	7374976
    This is taken inside the ride itself. They really need to work on the light.

A great day with amazing weather is coming to an end. The Electrical Parade is as good as always. TDL has THE best nighttime Disney parade ever made and beats the original by far.

Name:	DSC04932.JPG
Size:	123.6 KB
ID:	7374969

Name:	DSC04984.JPG
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	7374970
    The only bad thing I have to say about it is that the newer floats look a bit too good and bright when compared to the older ones. But that is a thing the normal guest wont notice.

Name:	DSC05023.JPG
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	7374971Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05092.JPG
Size:	210.1 KB
ID:	7374979

Name:	DSC05097.JPG
Size:	211.3 KB
ID:	7374980

A year before this trip came to my mind as a plan I started to plan another trip to Paris. Me and my family would like to take a boy that would become my foster son to Disneyland in Paris. It would be the first time he had the chance to go on a vacation. After a long and hard battle to get his passport we could not think of a more fun and wonderful place for a videogame crazy kidd to go than Tokyo. The visit to Tokyo Disney Resort was the grand finale of the trip that started off as a weekend planned week in Paris. At the last moment when my family finally got the boys passport in our hands we all agreed that going to Disneyland Paris would not only be a waste of money but also not as fun as Tokyo. By adding just a few hundred Euros to our budget we could change the planned Paris trip into a lifetime memory of the greatest city in the world and a visit to the best themepark in the world. His reaction when entering Tokyo Disney Resort is something that will always stay in my memory.
    Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 04-18-2014, 01:02 PM.

Re: Tokyo Disneyland Easter Season

Thanks for the review! Most of things you said are true!

And for the magical voice 'Ladies and Gentlement, we regret that due to the weather condition, tonight performance of Happiness on High has been cancelled'... Yes they try to save money! I've been to the parks more than 40 times since last September to today and I can only catch the fireworks twice. HAHAHA

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Comment

Great pics!!! Love the Easter decorations they have. I think that is so awesome that you took your foster son. Those are wonderful memories you all will have for a lifetime.
      A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

Comment

When did you visit Timmy? Today was my last day, leave tomorrow!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
        We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
        Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

I was in Disneyland the 14th

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X