X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Miracosta Porto Paradiso room price reduction

According to the hotel page,

From April 7, 2014 through March 28, 2015, the Porto Paradiso Side of Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta will be undergoing periodic renovations of the exterior walls. During this period, Guests may experience noise and the smell of paint.

A select number of rooms undergoing exterior renovations will be available for a discounted price.
    Dates: April 7, 2014 through September 30, 2014
    Room Type: Porto Paradiso Side
    So it will be a great chance for those wanting to stay there, especially at this 'legend' view.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Re: Miracosta Porto Paradiso room price reduction

In the past, if you already have an affected room booked at the full rate, have they refunded part of your money?
    DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

What's the big deal? It's a savings of $59 a night? Who wants noise and the smell of paint for that?
      Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
        What's the big deal? It's a savings of $59 a night? Who wants noise and the smell of paint for that?
        Hey, it's better than Walt Disney World, where rates at the Polynesian have actually increased ​since they started construction!
        DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X