Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OLC is about to invest 50billion Dollars.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News OLC is about to invest 50billion Dollars.

OLC announced today that they will invest 50 billion dollars to its resort until 2024.

Re: OLC is about to invest 50billion Dollars.

Get your seatbelts cause TDS and TDL are going to expand as they announce that one land in TDL will re-imagined in a big way and TDS gonna get a new land and attractions.

Comment

Plus the lack of special events is about to get stronger as they announce that they will be upgrading there parades shows and other special activities,plus countdown party/show/parade will be back in a few years.and the construction that will take place in the harbour will be a viewing area and a harbour construction too.

Comment

I have a very reliable source stating that Tokyo Disneyland will get something very familiar along with very cool surprises, I think old-school Disney lovers will love it. However, one classic ride will go away.

Disney Sea is also about to get various new rides and a new area.
        I can't really say what it is because my source told me not to.
        You might hear something cool this year though.
        Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Comment

Originally posted by disfa10 View Post
          Plus the lack of special events is about to get stronger as they announce that they will be upgrading there parades shows and other special activities,plus countdown party/show/parade will be back in a few years.and the construction that will take place in the harbour will be a viewing area and a harbour construction too.
          Will they stop Fantasmic too? I wish they upgrade Fantasmic to the next level, with more pyros and effects like they did for Dreamlights.

Originally posted by Prometheus View Post
          I have a very reliable source stating that Tokyo Disneyland will get something very familiar along with very cool surprises, I think old-school Disney lovers will love it. However, one classic ride will go away.

Disney Sea is also about to get various new rides and a new area.
          I can't really say what it is because my source told me not to.
          You might hear something cool this year though.
          Classic ride?? Is Haunted Mansion consider as classic ride?

Anyway can't wait to hear the news and see the transformation. Just too excited :P

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
          Instagram
          Flickr
          Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Duyanh92 View Post

Classic ride?? Is Haunted Mansion consider as classic ride?

Anyway can't wait to hear the news and see the transformation. Just too excited :P

Many people might consider it a classic, but it's NOT Pirates or Haunted or Small World. It's something I don't like personally
            Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Comment

Let me think New Fantasyland and Snow White Will say goodbye 7DMT plus a new attraction with a frozen attraction?

Comment

Definitely the classic ride on the ride side of the castle. Is the room for Snow White large enough for other ride? I personally think 7DMT is too similar to Big Thunder Mountain and takes a large amount of land.

Facebook
                Instagram
                Flickr
                Youtube

Comment

$50bn?! Wowzers.. imagine what you could do with that in some of the other resorts *cough* Paris *cough*.

Great news for TDLR, they can only grow better and better from this.
                  sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                  Walt Disney

Comment

Tomorrowland and Fantasyland need to be remade. They look bad.

A new port in TDS?... I'd rather see more rides in the ports they already have.

Comment

Where did you see/read this news? Do you have a link?
                      DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Uhm OLC just did Press release today regarding its parks.and its future plans although its in Japanese.

Comment

Here's the report in English:
                          http://www.olc.co.jp/en/news/olcgroup/20140428_04e.pdf

My guess is they'll take Snow White away, but I've read a Japanese site that speculates the Roger Rabbit ride will be demolished to make way for Tokyo's New fantasyland. With such a large amount of investment they'll probably update the Fantasyland dark rides like what California is doing.

Oh, and I hope they'll build a new Dumbo. The current one is way too outdated.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                            Tomorrowland and Fantasyland need to be remade. They look bad.

A new port in TDS?... I'd rather see more rides in the ports they already have.
                            DisneySea 8th port can be seen as a hint at Hotel Miracosta's ceiling lobby.

And yes, Tomorrowland and Fantasyland look pretty bad The rides are ok to excellent, but the exterior architectures are dated.
                            Last edited by Duyanh92; 04-28-2014, 06:01 AM.

Facebook
                            Instagram
                            Flickr
                            Youtube

Comment

Is that 50 billion dollars or yen? Because 50B Yen would only be about $500M and sounds very small for 10 years worth of investments.

Also, are we still getting that big announcement on Wednesday?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X