This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Vacation Package

Looks like TDR has finally joined the vacation package advertising bandwagon.

There's even a introduction video for it

They don't have it on their English website for it yet. Hope they come out with one soon.

If you wanted to book the package, you can basically follow the English reservation page and compare it to the Japanese version.

Tokyo Disney Resort Online Reservations & Tickets: User's Guide

Package is already selected for the Japanese page though you will still need a translator to find out which hotel you want, how many people, etc thought it still might be difficult to book without a person who can read Japanese since there are multiple options to choose. It is currently just for 3 days and two nights maximum.
    Last edited by ebiten; 05-01-2014, 11:48 AM.

Re: Vacation Pakcage

They have had vacation packages for several years. This whole English video is strange!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Yeh, i saw this video yesterday. I think they start to offer vacation package for International guests.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Youtube

Comment

Re: Vacation Package

Just bumping this thread up. Any ideas how international guests can book this packages?
        Can it be done through phone? Or should I do it online?

Comment

Have you tried to do it online through the English-language site? If it's not there, you can always try calling the general reservation line--be patient because it sometimes takes them a few minutes to find someone who can speak English. But let us know what you find out!
          Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

so interesting! anyone have any additional information about these packages?

Comment

Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
              …This whole English video is strange!
              Seconded.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X