Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea will undergo partial construction from Sept

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea will undergo partial construction from Se

I guess there's no hopes of the walls coming down in front when Christmas Wishes and Colors of christmas starts next week.

I've been checking out DeepDisney and was hoping at least a part of the wall would come down- but I guess not.

Comment

Re: Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea will undergo partial construction from Se

Still not even sure what they're doing there!
      Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

How can they perform color of Christmas with that wall. I heard somewhere this project called 'improve viewing area at Mediterranean Harbor'.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
        Instagram
        Flickr
        Youtube

Comment

One interesting info in TDR's DVP website.a special seating area at TDS, starting on March 1 2015 The special seating area at the MH will be open to guests who purchase the package.

Comment

Check this

They have the artwork of new mediterranean harbour. And new Fantasyland plus new port at TDS.

The new function of this construction is
            'A moveable stage will be installed in Mediterranean Harbor at Tokyo DisneySea to
            increase visibility of shows and the areas from
            which shows can be viewed will be expanded.
            (Start of utilization scheduled for March 1, 2015)'
            Last edited by Duyanh92; 10-30-2014, 01:34 AM.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
            Instagram
            Flickr
            Youtube

Comment

No addition of the long romoured Soarin in MH

Comment

The viewing for Fantasmic is a mess-It's not one of my favorites either. I didn't realize just how much was walled off till I got to see it myself.

I hope they get some new show that will blow you away when all of this is done.

I can say for the first time ever that I was slightly disappointed when I left the park my first day.

Comment

Since the construction in the harbor will be ending in February 28.How this will effect Fantasmic and upcoming regular shows at DisneySEA? Last week OLC announced the easter show called FASHIONABLE EASTER will consists kites 5 barges and Pyrothecnics.
                  and the autumn and Christmas might use more barges in it.and there is going to be a new moveable stage in the harbor.

Comment

Goodbye to the Character Greeting Trails in DisneySea and that nice wooded area to the left of Indy, and hello to "several new attractions, restaurants, shops" in the new port. At least we know there's going to be more than one attraction. I wonder if they'll fix that bottleneck between Port Discovery and Lost River Delta.

Comment

Walls are starting to come down around TDS' partial Harbor fill-in:

Art

At Start:

At Finish:

More pics on DeepDisney:

Comment

It all looks very nice, and I'm glad the construction walls are finally coming down. The project here reminds me of the terracing that New Orleans Square received to increase the viewing area for Fantasmic.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
                          Goodbye to the Character Greeting Trails in DisneySea and that nice wooded area to the left of Indy, and hello to "several new attractions, restaurants, shops" in the new port. At least we know there's going to be more than one attraction. I wonder if they'll fix that bottleneck between Port Discovery and Lost River Delta.
                          GOOD!

I come to the TDR for its unique and unparallelled theming and place making - not el cheapo character trails and photos with rubber heads.

We'll leave that to DCA and HKDL.

Comment

You do realize that interaction with characters is the highlight of the majority of park attendees, right? Calling them "rubberheads" makes you sound like a bitter adult.

Comment

Rubber heads is a generally accepted term that differentiates those characters from the "face characters", or actors playing humans and so on.

And it's my opinion - I have right to it.

Comment

It's a generally accepted term among Disney cast members when the public isn't around.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X