Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Haunted Mansion Overlay opens when?

I'll be in Tokyo between Sept 9th and 21st, does anyone have an ETA 4 the HM overlay for NBC?
    My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Re: Haunted Mansion Overlay opens when?

The Halloween seasonal event including the Haunted Mansion Overlay will start at September 8th!

Comment

Perfect, thanks!
      My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

I've got a Haunted Mansion Holiday question!

I'll be going with someone who has never been on the Haunted Mansion before. How does the Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare fare as a person's first HM experience?

Comment

It's much more festive and less "scary" compared to the rest of the year. Still has some of the elements of "fright" with characters/scenes from Nightmare Before Christmas like Jack and Zero. It's still a very enjoyable ride with Christmas to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by SirEdge View Post
            I've got a Haunted Mansion Holiday question!

I'll be going with someone who has never been on the Haunted Mansion before. How does the Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare fare as a person's first HM experience?
            Depending on your friend lol. I took my friend to Tokyo Disney Resort for the first time and took him to Holiday nightmare and what he said to me is 'such a kiddy ride'.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
            Instagram
            Flickr
            Youtube

Comment

Hi!

Im going to be heading to the resort for the first time ever during the first week of November (3rd - 7th) this year and was wondering if the overlay theme will still be in place (as I'd love to see it) and what decorations - if any would be up around the resort?

Thanks! =)

Comment

Unfortunately you will be there between special events. Halloween ends Oct 31 and Christmas starts Nov 7. If you are going into the parks on Nov 7 you will catch the beginning of the Christmas event.

The Haunted Mansion NBC overlay will still be in place but the Halloween decorations around the parks will be removed. You may see some of the Christmas decorations starting to go up leading up to Nov 7 but there are no guarantees as to how much decorations will be in place prior to the actual first day of the Christmas event.

Did you look at the official TDR events calendar?

Comment

Any news if the Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare this year includes any of the updates introduced in Disneyland?

Comment

I doubt it: if things had been upgraded, then there would have been announcements about it. Tokyo has never changed it's Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare since the show opened. Disneyland's version has seen several changes, including the music.
                    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
                      I doubt it: if things had been upgraded, then there would have been announcements about it. Tokyo has never changed it's Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare since the show opened. Disneyland's version has seen several changes, including the music.
                      It is still very popular. 100 minutes whole day and it is still 30 minutes at 9.30 p.m. Why do they have to change for?

Tokyo parks do everything they can to save the money. They mostly cut the pyro from Once Upon a Time now.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
                      Instagram
                      Flickr
                      Youtube

Comment

You're just full of sparkling news.
                        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X