X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jord
    replied
    Re: What is the Mystery Solving Challenge?

It would be funny to solve mystery, show the picture to a cast member and only getting an "omedetoo gozaimasu" in return.

Leave a comment:

• DuffyDaisuki
    replied

I wondered about that too, but haven't seen mention of the prize anywhere. I wondered the same thing with the Pinocchio riddle game they did last year, but I never saw it, either. Perhaps we really are just paying for the experience?

Leave a comment:

• Fukai
    replied

That puzzled me. Because you have to pay for the "kit" or "map," you definitely expect something tangible in terms of a prize.

Leave a comment:

• Jord
    replied

You have to buy a kind of Mystery Solving Kit, find the target by solving mysteries and and secrets, take a picture of the target and show it to a cast member. In the case of Donald's the target appears to be a "golden treasure". Since you need to take a picture and show it to a cast member I would expect some kind of prize like a pin or something but the website doesn't mention anything about prizes.

Leave a comment:

• Fukai
    started a topic [Question] What is the Mystery Solving Challenge?

What is the Mystery Solving Challenge?

Rooting around on the Tokyo Disney Resort official website, I found this:
    東京ディズニーリゾート 謎解きプログラム「ディズニーの仲間たちの夢を追え!」|東京ディズニーリゾート

It is a "Mystery Challenge" of some sort with five different challenges. You purchase a map (or something) and have to fill in the answers. I can find no mention of a prize at the end.

Anyone know more?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X