• Show
Clear All

Re: Ana & Elsa's Frozen Fantasy

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4193.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.9 KB
ID:	7359768
    The best way to see this show without the lottery ticket is the front row in front of the walking path. I used to get this spot just 15' before the show but now it needs more than 2 hours. Try the 2nd performance guys. And don't do lottery in mid day.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Comment

I tried the lottery and lost at least 5 or 6 times this past November- I'd love to see the new version, but won't be back in Japan again till after the special edition ends.

I did watch it 4 times from different spots while I was there- I had a good unobstructed view on the side- but you do miss some of the action projected. I tried viewing from right behind the seating area & was right at the rope where they let the people in to the seating area- but that wasn't so great. The last two times I just watched from a distance by World Bazzar- one time I was bad and was standing on a platform right in front of one of the posts by the stairs on the corner of the ice cream shop- I wasn't blocking anyone's view and the cast members didn't say anything to me, so I finally got a good unobstructed view and filmed it.

Comment

anybody know if the new "frozen seasons" merchandise is going be around longer than the end of "frozen fantasy"?

Comment

Originally posted by dizneydogs View Post
          anybody know if the new "frozen seasons" merchandise is going be around longer than the end of "frozen fantasy"?
          It is customary for TDR to remove all event specific merchandise overnight once an event concludes.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X