This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Oswald's Meeet & Greet at TDS Ending

Tokyo DisneySea has announced that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's meet & greet at the park will be ending on March 31st. They have not stated why though.

Re: Oswald's Meeet & Greet at TDS Ending

My speculation is that Oswald will be having a more prominent role in TDR's "Disney's Easter" event which starts April 2. Logistically it would be too difficult to be shutting down and re-opening a greeting line each time he is appearing in a show or parade that might be taking place right next to Cape Cod in Mediterranean Harbor or American Waterfront.

Comment

Hopefully he'll be back someday, or moved to TDL eventually in one of the new areas of the Fantasyland Expansion, or Toontown, which would be more logical.

It would be great to have him more in the Easter event since he is a rabbit after all. It takes TDR to realize this, something the US parks seem to forget.

Too bad I never bothered to wait for a photo when I was there this past November.

Comment

Originally posted by jedimaster7313 View Post
        It would be great to have him more in the Easter event since he is a rabbit after all. It takes TDR to realize this, something the US parks seem to forget.
        That moment when Tokyo's first easter parade was rolling down the street and had a giant Oswald float was one of my giddier moments. I wished he'd been a character too back then but the fact was that none of the parks had done anything with him yet and it took Tokyo plastering his giant head in a parade to finally say he was back.

Comment

Well, he's "lucky" so we'll probably see him again 'ere long.
          Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X