Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

English maps

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovejapan
    started a topic [Question] English maps

English maps

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question this time we only have one day in each of the parks but do arrive the day before so I am trying to save time so we can maximise those days. The other times I have visited I picked up the english maps once inside the parks as had more time. Can I get english maps from any or some or all of the Welcome Centre when we drop off our luggage, at the Hilton or at the East Gate Guest Reception, Tokyo Disney Sea Information.

Thanks again for all your help.

• lovejapan
    replied
    Re: English maps

Hi TDS traveller,
    Thank you so much for your kind efforts I do really appreciate however we do have maps here at home as we have been before. But my question was really more because we have a tradition of getting maps each time we visit but have always got them inside the parks. Thanks again hold onto them as you never know when perhaps a friend will decide to go and you can give them the maps which would be fantastic for someone who hasn't been. I am glass you had an amazing time you will have to plan your next trip now!
    Thanks again very kind.

Leave a comment:

• TDS Traveller
    replied

Hi - Well, we're home in lovely Ellenbrook and, yes, true to form there's a bushfire raging about four blocks from us! If you live in this area you'll know that just about every weekend from November to April there's a damned bushfire somewhere here!

I'm REALLY missing TDR right now!

Anyway, just wanted you to know I picked up English maps for both TDL and TDS for you. I understand if you don't want to give me your address but if you'd like to meet somewhere mutually agreed, it'd be my pleasure to hand them over. Also, any advice you might need on TDR I'd be more than happy to provide.

It's an AMAZING place and I'd love you to make the most of your time there.

Cheers

Brad

Leave a comment:

• lovejapan
    replied

Thanks TDS Traveller that's is really kind of you please don't go out of your way for just enjoy the amazing disney experience that will keep you busy enough. But if you do happen to see them outside of the parks would love to hear. I hope you are having an amazing holiday I love it there we are not too far from you in Perth and by the time you get back it has cooled at night and we are now having perfect autumn weather.

Have a great time and thanks again

Leave a comment:

• TDS Traveller
    replied

Originally posted by lovejapan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question this time we only have one day in each of the parks but do arrive the day before so I am trying to save time so we can maximise those days. The other times I have visited I picked up the english maps once inside the parks as had more time. Can I get english maps from any or some or all of the Welcome Centre when we drop off our luggage, at the Hilton or at the East Gate Guest Reception, Tokyo Disney Sea Information.

Hey - We're here in Japan at the moment, having spent the first three days of our holiday at the TDR. We're currently in Hiroshima and returning back to the TDR tomorrow four another four days. I can check for you then. BTW, we're from Perth, too - Ellenbrook.

LOVING the cool weather here! Sure beats bloody 30 degrees!

Leave a comment:

• lovejapan
    replied

Thanks everyone , will definitely comeback once I start to make that plan with more questions:thumbup:

Leave a comment:

• Roger55
    replied

The Tokyo Disney Resort Ticket Center in Ikspiari does have English Resort Guide pamphlets. It isn't a large fold out map like you receive in the Parks but it does have a map of both parks inside. They may even carry the English Guide Maps there but I have never asked if the do.

Leave a comment:

• Fukai
    replied

English maps are only available in the parks at Guest Relations and from some of the cast members who are walking the park.

I've never been to the Ticket Center in Ikspiari, which is on the lower level. Have you been to a Disney park before? The Japanese maps are all illustration based and will do until you find a castmember with an English map.

They DO have English maps at the Hilton, and these will serve your most basic need, but they are changed once or twice a year. The maps in the park are changed far more frequently, and include a separate sheet with all the show times (in English), character greeting locations and times, etc.

Do you need a plan of attack? Ask away!

Leave a comment:

• Skunkwerx
    replied

Originally posted by lovejapan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Its been three years since I went, however the Welcome Centre or the Hotels should have them. If you are wanting to do some homework in advance (aside from needing exact show schedules for your dates)...just printout or view the maps for attractions and shops here. Map Download | Tokyo Disney Resort

Enjoy your trip!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X