X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Tokyo D.land now less expensive for Americans due to the exchange rate

Link:

Tokyo Disney Resort Reigns as World’s Least-Expensive Disneyland - Japan Real Time - WSJ

Re: Tokyo D.land now less expensive for Americans due to the exchange rate

It was less expensive even with the exchange rate being on the negative side for [email protected]

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

The ticket prices are so ridiculously low: it's about $150 for a four-day passport.
      Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

I love the value you get from Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea and grateful prices have not gone much higher since I first visited, even with the rise in taxes.

It's insane how the cost of the US parks increases each year, especially the annual pass.

Comment

It is always cheaper than other Disney, even in the past. Even if it is more expensive, it is still worth. Especially the food.

Btw they have just increased the hotel price. Such a pain!

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
          Instagram
          Flickr
          Youtube

Comment

Why would you stay at the TDL Hotel for $700 per night, just to get fifteen minutes earlier entry when we got 7 nights at the neighbouring Sheraton averaging $170.00 per night?!?!

Sorry but I DON'T CARE what kind of Mickey shaped mints they leave on your pillow - besides - during our first stay at the Sheraton(three nights), we got upgraded to a twelfth floor Club room with views right over the Indy pyramid. Upon our return (four nights) we got a seventh floor, newly renovated room (overlooking Fantasyland) which had subtle nautical themeing, which made it feel like our day at TDS was continuing, once we left the park - all for around $170 per night!

Sorry but it's a NO BRAINER for us!

Comment

Well it depends on each personal taste. I don't think Sheraton is a great hotel. And just to clarify, I've stayed at all hotels at TDR.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
              Instagram
              Flickr
              Youtube

Comment

Wow - then I expect EXCEPTIONAL standards when we stay at the TDL on our next holiday there!

Comment

Originally posted by jcruise86 View Post
                  Link:

Thanks for the post, jcruise86. Good article.

Comment

Disney is not a value it is a luxury. I am SPG platinum so usually stay a few days at the Sheraton a Grande and enjoy a nice room, buffet breakfast, evening snacks and cocktails for a mere 200 USD a night. Yet I still stay at the "disney" hotels and pay 400-500 a night without those benefits but the mere benefit of watching shows from my room is priceless!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
                    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
                    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Working...
                    X