Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will It Still Be Okay to Visit TDR During the Big New Construction Projects?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will It Still Be Okay to Visit TDR During the Big New Construction Projects?

I think Dreamlights has problem with soundtrack. The floats are so good and the music is... so bad... I dont mean the actual soundtrack but I mean the loudness. It seems like they lower the volume from the speakers...

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
    Instagram
    Flickr
    Youtube

Comment

Re: Will It Still Be Okay to Visit TDR During the Big New Construction Projects?

It sounds like TDL will be the most impacted by construction. Since we've been to Magic Kingdom at WDW, and to DL many times, I don't think we'll miss too much there. Tokyo DisneySea is the big draw for us, and probably many others. So on we go with our planning!

Comment

Tokyo Disneyland is its own unique park, 1000 times better than Walt Disney World, and with many unique things that Disneyland doesn't have.
        Everything also works, and every ride is "plussed" with more money spent on it. You think you know Splash Moutain? The best version in the world is in Tokyo Disneyland. I could go on.
        Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Working...
        X