Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreamlights update

Originally posted by dfl85 View Post
    I wonder why they didn't update Casey Jr and the drum?
    Really sad they cut most of the Alice units :-(
    The drum in Paint The Night in California looks great. This one still looks cheap and dated.

I am not impressed with the update of the parade. I wanted to see much more and to have the sound updated more.

Now this is a great soundtrack for any Electrical Parade:

Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 07-13-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Overall it was still pretty great! The update is not critical but the parade floats now match to each other. And it is more beautiful than the previous version, especially the 4 finale floats.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by jrh1985 View Post
        Here's the first vid of the New Dreamlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az-lOnLkA-c

No Elliot?!?!? I'm shocked! That float just got renewed what? 1.5 years ago?
        I was there that night, and after the parade, there was an announcement in the park apologizing that the parade ran in modified form. I assume the lack of Elliot was at least part of that modification.

I'm surprised at the negative reaction to the changes. I thought they were pretty fantastic.
        DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Working...
        X