Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

24 hour event for tokyo disneyland

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridetotheworld
    started a topic [Question] 24 hour event for tokyo disneyland

24 hour event for tokyo disneyland

everyone. i had been thinking, and i don't know if it works or not. we seen disneyland and disney world hosted a 24 hour event and it worked successfully in my opinion. And with tokyo disneyland keeps grabbing crowds, should this event be included for tokyo disney park as well, both disneyland and disney sea?

• WorldLover71
    replied
    Re: 24 hour event for tokyo disneyland

At WDW there are fireworks every night at the MK, weather permitting. Same for Illuminations at Epcot.

Leave a comment:

• Fukai
    replied

Disneyland in California doesn't do fireworks, or the evening show Fantasmic, on the weekdays during off-season. Only on weekends.

Not sure about Walt Disney World.

The fireworks at the Tokyo Disney Resort are an afterthought, not the 25 minute extravaganzas Americans are used to at the US parks (or Hong Kong Disneyland, which has the best fireworks of all).

Personally, as long as Electrical Parade Dreamlights runs in the evening at Tokyo Disneyland, I am a happy camper.

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Roger55
    replied

I highly doubt this would be done.

In Tokyo most of the Guests and Cast Members get to and from the resort using public transportation which does not run 24hrs/day. This is the reason why TDR always closes by 10PM in order to be able to allow people to get home before the transit system closes for the night.

If they were to have such an event they would have to have enough Cast Members to operate the parks to stay all night. Guests too would basically have to commit to staying and would not have a way home except for a very expensive taxi ride.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X