Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Will Mystic Rhythms be replaced or return?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Mystic Rhythms be replaced or return?

Just curious if anybody knows about a possible return or revamp of MR?

I think the loss of MR (and the fact that the LM show was closed when I was last there) added to the huge crowds mobbing BBB.

I'm not a show person by any means but I actually enjoyed MR on two previous visits and feel the park needs it or something like it, if only to soak up the crowds.

• Fukai
    replied
    Re: Will Mystic Rhythms be replaced or return?

The work on the new show (casting, rehearsals, etc.) should all happen before the existing show closes. It should only take four months to redo the theater and then be up and running again.

Leave a comment:

• TDS Traveller
    replied

Of course - I wasn't aware this was going to be a completely new show and thought it might just be a revamp of the existing show. The last time I saw it was Sept. 2011 and it still had a decent turn out of guests. I guess it really must have died off since then.

Anyway - looking forward to a brand new show when I'm next there!

Leave a comment:

• DisneySeaFan
    replied

Originally posted by TDS Traveller View Post
    GREAT! I wonder why it's taking so long though?
    Conceiving, developing, casting, and rehearsing a show is a lengthy process. The most time-consuming aspect is probably renovating the theater and constructing the technical elements of the show though.

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied

Mystic Rhythms is great! SO great but unfortunately it was unable to bring the crowd anymore. It was hardly to fill the theatre recently.

Leave a comment:

• TDS Traveller
    replied

GREAT! I wonder why it's taking so long though?

Leave a comment:

• RSG
    replied

It's being replaced by a new show in 2016.

【広報リリース】東京ディズニーシー「ハンガーステージ」リニューアルについて | 【公式】東京ディズニーリゾート・ブログ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X