Halloween 2015 - VILLAINS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Halloween 2015 - VILLAINS!

DisneySea's Halloween event this year will be villain-themed.

Here's the release: http://www.olc.co.jp/news/tdr/20150604_01.pdf

Here's a translation: Disney's Halloween 2015 Tokyo Disney Resort | TDR Explorer

Re: Halloween 2015 - VILLAINS!

No shows in either park, other than the waterfront show at DisneySea.
    Their Halloween efforts are declining year by year. A pity.
    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
      No shows in either park, other than the waterfront show at DisneySea.
      Their Halloween efforts are declining year by year. A pity.
      There's going to be both a Harbor show and a Waterfront Park show at DisneySea. Disneyland will just have a parade.

Comment

The Harbor show is now having like 120 performers which is so great. Probably when the new regular show debuts, there will be no more 120 performers for seasonal show.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
        Instagram
        Flickr
        Youtube

Comment

I was -really- looking forward to New York Halloween Follies and was a bit sad it was more of a straightforward stageshow and less of a spectacular along the lines of Mysterious Masquerade. Any knowledge on where this one lies?

Comment

See Fashionable Easter and you can imagine this new show.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
            Instagram
            Flickr
            Youtube

Comment

Hmm I thought it was said there'd be another show besides the waterfront one though? The water float shows always bore me even if the soundtracks are pretty. :/

And I know the whole area is called american waterfront but I'm realizing my terminology might be wrong for shows... I always considered the shows with some water floats and dancers along the water to be 'waterfront' shows. Is that incorrect? What was the show area called for halloween follies and the hightower stage and stuff? And the SS Columbia stage is just called that?

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                Hmm I thought it was said there'd be another show besides the waterfront one though? The water float shows always bore me even if the soundtracks are pretty. :/

And I know the whole area is called american waterfront but I'm realizing my terminology might be wrong for shows... I always considered the shows with some water floats and dancers along the water to be 'waterfront' shows. Is that incorrect? What was the show area called for halloween follies and the hightower stage and stuff? And the SS Columbia stage is just called that?
                The area in front of Tower of Terror is called Waterfront Park. Shows in Mediterranean Harbor are referred to as many things, I call them harbor shows.
                Last edited by DisneySeaFan; 06-08-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Mediterranean Harbour is the huge body of water you see in front of the volcano, as you enter the park. This is where the big water shows are and, yes, I agree, I've never been wowed by one and find most of them boring, but then, I'm a "themed environment" person and attractions person, not a show or parade person.

American Waterfront is located to the left of the harbour, along Tokyo Bay and is actually divided into four areas - New York, Toyville Trolley Park, the dock area where the Columbia is and Cape Cod. The stage in front of the ship is where they do they rubber head shows. Likewise, the restaurant in CC is where the lame Duffy show/meal is.

Comment

Working...
                  X