X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News The Year of Wishes! TDS15th Anniversary

http://www.olc.co.jp/en/news/olcgroup/20150611_01e.pdf

New shows for Big Band Beat and Mystic Rhythms
    plus a daytime show called Crystal Wish Journey.
    Starts on April 15 2016 through March 17 2017.
    Theme is Wish and Crystal. and of Course Sea.
    Last edited by Djapan94; 06-11-2015, 05:33 AM.

Re: The Year of Wishes! TDS15th Anniversary

I'm SO GLAD there's going to be a new show for BBB!!!

We THOROUGHLY loved the last show (I'd already seen it in 2011, along with the original show [Encore, IIRC?] in 2001), so we LOVE that there'll be a NEW show when we go back!

Comment

For Mystic Rhythms or Mermaid Lagoon Show, they change the new shows because the previous shows were no longer attracting the guests. For BBB, it is still super popular so only few music and some costumes will be changed.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Youtube

Comment

I needed this today, I can't wait till next year now. I like the theme and concept art. I know I may be in the minority, but I'm not a BBB fan- I would rather a new show, but I know it's still very popular. I loved Mystic Rhythms and hope they do a great job with a new show there.

Comment

I read on TDR Explorer that Crystal Wish Journey is just for the 15th? That's Disappointing. I was hoping that Crystal Wish Journey would be a permanent show like PPWC and Mythia. Any updae on a permanent Daytime Harbor show for TDS? Anything special coming to F! for the 15th?

Who's doing Crystal Wish Journey? OLC or Steve Davidson? We haven't heard of his next projects yet.

Comment

I have to admit that I haven't seen any of temporary shows at DisneySEA from beginning to end. I find all of the small character focused show a complete waste of time. Even if I liked them my kids are bored by them and can't stand to watch them for more than ten minutes tops.

My 9 year old always asks why Mickey's lips never move when he speaks.

...I also wonder why.

Comment

I'm with you mate. I think it's partly due to the fact that they're speaking Japanese as well. I can't follow it and it all just sounds repetitive.

Even the harbour shows are repetitive with floats or ships just circling the lagoon, followed by some people on dolphin speed boats and them some lame day time fireworks.

Day time fireworks DO NOT work.

But it's all good. While the local populace is oohing and aahing over some rubberheads dancing around, I'm off on Indy or JttCotE in a reduced line.

Comment

Big Band Beat is nice, but Encore was really something. I hope the new version moves back to an emphasis on live performers.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan View Post
                  Big Band Beat is nice, but Encore was really something. I hope the new version moves back to an emphasis on live performers.
                  :clap:Hallelujah! Encore was before my time, but I've seen enough videos to be sure videos don't do it justice. I really hope the new format will showcase these talented people and also be deeply immersive. I'd love to see a bit more acting in the mix, personally. Encore had story elements and dramatic performance played a significantly bigger role.

Comment

Working...
                  X