X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duyanh92
    replied
    Re: About Ticket passport for New Year Party at TDR

If it is 2017 countdown, you should book a night on 31st of Dec 2016. The lottery wont start until September of 2016. Countdown party might return next year, if so the ticket will be around nearly 20,000yen. It could go more than 30-40k yen in auction. If the countdown party returns there will be too crowded for you to enjoy. Unless you know everything about Tokyo Disney Resort. Countdown party is basically the combined show with all the elements from the previous year seasonal entertainments. You wont be interested if you dont follow the seasonal shows.

The ticket is valid from 8pm until 6am in the 1st. You cant use your normal ticket as you have to leave the park at 5p.m on the 31st.

Leave a comment:

• disneythaitown
    replied
    Re: About Ticket passport for New Year Party at TDR

Thanks a lot Duyanh92.
    Yes, i mean Count down party at night of December31.
    About Lottery, how to apply ? on japan site or can check on english site too?

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied
    東京ディズニーランド&東京ディズニーシー ニューイヤーズ・イヴのご案内 | 東京ディズニーリゾート

I think you ask for 2017 Count Down right?

Leave a comment:

• About Ticket passport for New Year Party at TDR

Hi,
    I plan to visit event New Year's Eve at TDR , Disneysea next year between celebrate for 15th Anniversary.
    So, i have a question to ask anybody who know and used to celebrate this event before.

- I would like to know about the process for buy passport ticket for this event.where i can buy ? and how many day in advance ?
    can i buy through internet system ?

- About passport, do i have to decision for each park or can use both park.

- can i use this passport since morning of Dec 31 until Jan 1. if not, must buy separate normal pasport as 2 day passport for these 2 days ?

- are there any special for this new year passport ?

Thank you.
Working...
X