No announcement yet.

Additions to Tokyo Disney parks announced officially on Tokyo Disney Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Additions to Tokyo Disney parks announced officially on Tokyo Disney Blog

Here's the link.

Announced are an Arendelle expansion for Tokyo DisneySea, and a Beauty and the Beast and Alice sublands for Tokyo Disneyland. With this announcement I believe every Disney park is currently expanding in some way or another?

Here's a quick little photo of the Arendelle area.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Arandelle Expansion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	7377731
    "And after a long time or a short time, Ivan and the Wolf came at last to the home of the Firebird..."sigpic

Re: Additions to Tokyo Disney parks announced officially on Tokyo Disney Blog

So...instead of this at Disneyland were getting Star Wars land...booo

Man this is what I sooo wanted at Disneyland but it seems like we'll never get an expanded Fantasyland
    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

More details on Storm Rider - Finding Nemo / Finding Dory overlay:

http://www.olc.co.jp/en/news/olcgroup/20150519_1e.pdf

More details on Frozen in TDS and Fantasyland remodel:

http://www.olc.co.jp/en/news/olcgroup/20150428_04e.pdf
      Last edited by CaliforniaAdventurer; 08-18-2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I wonder what new attractions we'll get. Dark rides on the scale of Hunny hunt would be fantastic!

Comment

I hope Tokyo Beauty and the Beast castle is not a restauraunt.

Comment

Beauty and the beast will be a Huge E-Ticket Ride replacing Grand Circuit Raceway. and the Alice area is getting a brand new attraction,plus Small World will have a high end restaurant. OLC has announced that this additions will be the TOKYO Original and the upcoming attractions too.

Scandanavian port Will have 2 Major Attractions 2 shops a meet and greet and a restaurant.
            The Finding Dory Ride will be a submarine Voyage.
            After Fantasyland The focus will be on Tomorrowland and expanding the whole land through the parking area,and building a new multi story Parking Area.

Comment

Miceage needs a post-D23 Tokyo update, in addition to the news in the U.S. parks.

Comment

Originally posted by Djapan94 View Post
                Beauty and the beast will be a Huge E-Ticket Ride replacing Grand Circuit Raceway. and the Alice area is getting a brand new attraction,plus Small World will have a high end restaurant. OLC has announced that this additions will be the TOKYO Original and the upcoming attractions too.

Scandanavian port Will have 2 Major Attractions 2 shops a meet and greet and a restaurant.
                After Fantasyland The focus will be on Tomorrowland and expanding the whole land through the parking area,and building a new multi story Parking Area.
                I hope this is the case. If it is Be Our Guest Restaurant, I would be dissapointed for Tokyo.

Comment

Originally posted by Djapan94 View Post

this sounds amazing - I only wish they could expand Tomorrowland first so there would be more stuff to do while Fantasyland is rebuilt.

I pi can't help,but wonder if the tomorrowland expansion would be a Star Wars land?

Comment

Originally posted by DLR92 View Post
                    I hope Tokyo Beauty and the Beast castle is not a restauraunt.
                    It won't be. The only thing they have specified about it is that it won't be a restaurant. Could be a ride, walk-through, meet & greet, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan View Post
                      It won't be. The only thing they have specified about it is that it won't be a restaurant. Could be a ride, walk-through, meet & greet, etc.
                      In the movie it was depicted as a prison for girls.

Comment

Some rumors suggest that Alice might be a Omnimover Dark ride plus a playground and that Tomorrowland Terrace will be turned into a 2000 seater Fantasyland Theater. and OLC. said that they are planning to add an Indoor theater because that Showbase will be part of the demolished areas during the expansion.

Comment

I thought Tomorrow and Terrace was going to be turned into a high-end restaurant with "parade views"?

Either way, all of this is exciting news.
                          Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Parade view restaurant is the one next to the Super Jumpin Time.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
                            Instagram
                            Flickr
                            Youtube

Comment

Tokyo Disney always seems to get quality additions.This is exciting!! As if Disney Sea wasn't already a fantastic park.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                                In the movie it was depicted as a prison for girls.
                                True. Maybe they should just go with that then? Authenticity?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan View Post
                                  True. Maybe they should just go with that then? Authenticity?
                                  Be my guest, be my guest, be my guest.

Comment

More news here - gives some great information about the types of attractions and shops!
                                    Mark

Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
                                    www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

Comment

We can probably break it down.
                                      • 2 Story Water Ride (Attached to a Restaurant (?): It's a Small World--restaurant is on top of the ride
                                      • 1 Story Attraction with Basement: Unknown
                                      • 2 Story Dark Ride: Beauty and the Beast Ride
                                      • Single Story Dark Ride (FastPass?) New Alice in Wonderland ride
                                      • 3 Story Theatre with Basement: Enchanted Tales with Belle
                                      • 2 Story Restaurant with Basement: Be My Guest Restaurant
                                      • 2 Story Restaurant: Probably the new "Parade View" restaurant
                                      • 2 Story Shop
                                      • Single Story Store

Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fukai View Post
                                        We can probably break it down.
                                        • 2 Story Water Ride (Attached to a Restaurant (?): It's a Small World--restaurant is on top of the ride
                                        • 1 Story Attraction with Basement: Unknown
                                        • 2 Story Dark Ride: Beauty and the Beast Ride
                                        • Single Story Dark Ride (FastPass?) New Alice in Wonderland ride
                                        • 3 Story Theatre with Basement: Enchanted Tales with Belle
                                        • 2 Story Restaurant with Basement: Be My Guest Restaurant
                                        • 2 Story Restaurant: Probably the new "Parade View" restaurant
                                        • 2 Story Shop
                                        • Single Story Store

OMG this is too much!! I just cannot wait for concrete details, this will seriously push TDR not to another level but to another dimension. all this and they still keep Toon Town intact, how great is that!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X