No announcement yet.

Additions to Tokyo Disney parks announced officially on Tokyo Disney Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when can we expect construction to start on the fantasyland side, i'm assuming there will be something going on when i go back to Tokyo in 2016.

Comment

Construction will start soon next year

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Youtube

Comment

anyone know when all the construction will finish? would love to plan a trip once its all done.

Comment

It must be in fiscal 2018 as once they state it, there will be no delay. This is not Tokyo Disney thing only; It is typical in Japan so late 2018 will be the perfect time to go. I think they will annouce the exact date next 2 weeks on the D23.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
          Instagram
          Flickr
          Youtube

Comment

This is great to hear that Tokyo DL will have Beauty and the Beast ride and restaurant.

Comment

will they have something like be our guest? they have said they want to reduce congestion but who thinks it will only get more rushy??

Comment

as of now Alice will not be a dark ride but a playground like mermaid lagoon. or the whole BATB will be a full restaurant.
                there will only be one dark ride in this expansion. a fantasyland theater and 3 fine dine restaurants.
                Construction to these projects starts October 2016 and 1st phase of this expansion opens in Fiscal year 2018.

FROZEN area has an opening date of 2019 or 2020.
                Last edited by Djapan94; 10-28-2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X