Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Djapan94
    replied
    as of now Alice will not be a dark ride but a playground like mermaid lagoon. or the whole BATB will be a full restaurant.
    there will only be one dark ride in this expansion. a fantasyland theater and 3 fine dine restaurants.
    Construction to these projects starts October 2016 and 1st phase of this expansion opens in Fiscal year 2018.

FROZEN area has an opening date of 2019 or 2020.
    Last edited by Djapan94; 10-28-2015, 07:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Disney13
    replied
    will they have something like be our guest? they have said they want to reduce congestion but who thinks it will only get more rushy??

Leave a comment:

• DLR92
    replied
    This is great to hear that Tokyo DL will have Beauty and the Beast ride and restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied
    It must be in fiscal 2018 as once they state it, there will be no delay. This is not Tokyo Disney thing only; It is typical in Japan so late 2018 will be the perfect time to go. I think they will annouce the exact date next 2 weeks on the D23.

Leave a comment:

• Disney13
    replied
    anyone know when all the construction will finish? would love to plan a trip once its all done.

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied
    Construction will start soon next year

Leave a comment:

• Arcadex5
    replied
    So when can we expect construction to start on the fantasyland side, i'm assuming there will be something going on when i go back to Tokyo in 2016.

Leave a comment:

• theconjurer
    replied
    Originally posted by Fukai View Post
    We can probably break it down.
    • 2 Story Water Ride (Attached to a Restaurant (?): It's a Small World--restaurant is on top of the ride
    • 1 Story Attraction with Basement: Unknown
    • 2 Story Dark Ride: Beauty and the Beast Ride
    • Single Story Dark Ride (FastPass?) New Alice in Wonderland ride
    • 3 Story Theatre with Basement: Enchanted Tales with Belle
    • 2 Story Restaurant with Basement: Be My Guest Restaurant
    • 2 Story Restaurant: Probably the new "Parade View" restaurant
    • 2 Story Shop
    • Single Story Store

OMG this is too much!! I just cannot wait for concrete details, this will seriously push TDR not to another level but to another dimension. all this and they still keep Toon Town intact, how great is that!!

Leave a comment:

• Fukai
    replied
    We can probably break it down.
    • 2 Story Water Ride (Attached to a Restaurant (?): It's a Small World--restaurant is on top of the ride
    • 1 Story Attraction with Basement: Unknown
    • 2 Story Dark Ride: Beauty and the Beast Ride
    • Single Story Dark Ride (FastPass?) New Alice in Wonderland ride
    • 3 Story Theatre with Basement: Enchanted Tales with Belle
    • 2 Story Restaurant with Basement: Be My Guest Restaurant
    • 2 Story Restaurant: Probably the new "Parade View" restaurant
    • 2 Story Shop
    • Single Story Store

Leave a comment:

• mark
    replied
    More news here - gives some great information about the types of attractions and shops!

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied
    Re: Additions to Tokyo Disney parks announced officially on Tokyo Disney Blog

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan View Post
    True. Maybe they should just go with that then? Authenticity?
    Be my guest, be my guest, be my guest.

Leave a comment:

• DisneySeaFan
    replied

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    In the movie it was depicted as a prison for girls.
    True. Maybe they should just go with that then? Authenticity?

Leave a comment:

• Darth Goofy
    replied

Tokyo Disney always seems to get quality additions.This is exciting!! As if Disney Sea wasn't already a fantastic park.

Leave a comment:

• Duyanh92
    replied

Parade view restaurant is the one next to the Super Jumpin Time.

Leave a comment:

• Fukai
    replied

I thought Tomorrow and Terrace was going to be turned into a high-end restaurant with "parade views"?

Either way, all of this is exciting news.

Leave a comment:

• Djapan94
    replied

Some rumors suggest that Alice might be a Omnimover Dark ride plus a playground and that Tomorrowland Terrace will be turned into a 2000 seater Fantasyland Theater. and OLC. said that they are planning to add an Indoor theater because that Showbase will be part of the demolished areas during the expansion.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan View Post
    It won't be. The only thing they have specified about it is that it won't be a restaurant. Could be a ride, walk-through, meet & greet, etc.
    In the movie it was depicted as a prison for girls.

Leave a comment:

• DisneySeaFan
    replied

Originally posted by DLR92 View Post
    I hope Tokyo Beauty and the Beast castle is not a restauraunt.
    It won't be. The only thing they have specified about it is that it won't be a restaurant. Could be a ride, walk-through, meet & greet, etc.

Leave a comment:

• robbiem
    replied

Originally posted by Djapan94 View Post
    Beauty and the beast will be a Huge E-Ticket Ride replacing Grand Circuit Raceway. and the Alice area is getting a brand new attraction,plus Small World will have a high end restaurant. OLC has announced that this additions will be the TOKYO Original and the upcoming attractions too.

Scandanavian port Will have 2 Major Attractions 2 shops a meet and greet and a restaurant.
    The Finding Dory Ride will be a submarine Voyage.
    After Fantasyland The focus will be on Tomorrowland and expanding the whole land through the parking area,and building a new multi story Parking Area.
    this sounds amazing - I only wish they could expand Tomorrowland first so there would be more stuff to do while Fantasyland is rebuilt.

I pi can't help,but wonder if the tomorrowland expansion would be a Star Wars land?

Leave a comment:

• DLR92
    replied

Originally posted by Djapan94 View Post
    Beauty and the beast will be a Huge E-Ticket Ride replacing Grand Circuit Raceway. and the Alice area is getting a brand new attraction,plus Small World will have a high end restaurant. OLC has announced that this additions will be the TOKYO Original and the upcoming attractions too.

Scandanavian port Will have 2 Major Attractions 2 shops a meet and greet and a restaurant.
    The Finding Dory Ride will be a submarine Voyage.
    After Fantasyland The focus will be on Tomorrowland and expanding the whole land through the parking area,and building a new multi story Parking Area.
    I hope this is the case. If it is Be Our Guest Restaurant, I would be dissapointed for Tokyo.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X