TDL Halloween 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] TDL Halloween 2015

I know TDL will have the Halloween Harvest Parade again this year but has anyone heard if the soundtrack will be the same as last year?

Re: TDL Halloween 2015

Disregard above question, just found out it will have new music this year!

I do hope the new Villains show at TDS won't be Japanese heavy in terms of soundtrack... I hope it follows in the footsteps of Mysterious Masquerade! which was all in English except for the character voices. Plus the songs were very well done!
    Since they ended Mysterious Masquerade the shows have sadly not been very good IMO.

Comment

The soundtrack for Villains World will be mixed between English and Japanese just like Fashionable Easter. The lyric is something like 'Welcome to the Villains Worlddddddddd' lol

Soundtrack for Happy Halloween Harvest will be entirely new and some minor changes for the floats.

Visit my pages (Nikkoap92) for lots of pictures from Tokyo Disney Resort ^_^

Facebook
      Instagram
      Flickr
      Youtube

Comment

Does Villains World at least have a catchy and well done soundtrack like Mysterious Masquerade? :-)

And how is the Halloween parade soundtrack? Is it in English except character voices?

Comment

I dont know about Happy Halloween Harvest. But the seasonal parade soundtracks are always (or usually) in entirely English. Show stop will involve both Japanese and English song (just my guess). Because most composers are English speakers lol.

Im not sure how to say in term of catchy soundtrack. It takes a while for you to addict to any soundtrack (if you always see the seasonal shows you will understand). I found most soundtracks are catchy. I really like Fashionable Easter and Garyo Gunbu.

For Mysterious Masquerade, I only like the intro (while the world is clogged in darkness, there is a wonderful affair,...) The soundtrack now is pretty simple (maybe because of the budget cut). They usually just have 2 songs and keep singing it (like Fashionable Easter). But Villains World is really a great show. The dance moves are really amazing (similar to Re-Villain Parade 2009).

Facebook
          Instagram
          Flickr
          Youtube

Comment

I assume Villains World is all Japaneese speaking characters? Is the music both English and Japanese?

Comment

Saw the new Halloween Parade at Tokyo Disneyland last week. Completely new music, and very weak. New costumes, but same floats. Overall a definite disappointment.
              Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

New music is pretty boring and it is one of the worst music at TDR. They put all the budget to the Villains World so that makes sense. At least Villains World is now one of the best show.

Facebook
                Instagram
                Flickr
                Youtube

Comment

i beg to disagree about TDL's music. this years parade will be the last year,thay made it memorable bringing the past Halloween songs into it. As OLC announced today the seasonal offerings from 2016-17. Next years Halloween will introduce a new theme at Disneyland a new parade a new offerings are in store in 2016.

Comment

One can only hope for a new parade with better music. I suppose we will continue to see reduced Halloween decorations and merchandise offerings (and less interesting merchandise) in the years to come as most of the budget goes toward the expansions in both parks.
                    Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X