X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Studios Tokyo?

I was cruising the web and I found this:

according to this website: http://www.kesigndesign.com/code/theme_pk.htm it's a model for a proposed Tokyo Disney Studios.....I was just wondering if anybody had any info about this?

Re: Disney Studios Tokyo?

That's a cool site, I like the pictures of Horizons "Choose your Own Tomorrow", I always wondered about how they did that...

Any ways, It looks like a second park, but it doesn't look like DisneySea. I wonder what their Disney Studios what have been like or could be like. I imagine it would have been

Comment

OLC wanted a studios-type park about the same time in the late-90's that Universal announced it was going to build its Osaka park. Disney convinced them to take the old Port Disney project.

Comment

Yeah I have no info on this but that model is quite a find!

Comment

I've been chasing info on this project on and off for about a year now, and I've found very little info. Al I know for sure is that it would have featured a HUGE Hollywood Boulevard and a section called "Haunted Hollywood", featuring the Tower of Terror and a themed restaurant. I'll keep searching, and as soon as I find anything, I'll post it here!
          Originally posted by fizzog
          Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X