Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disney Studios Tokyo?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Studios Tokyo?

I was cruising the web and I found this:

according to this website: http://www.kesigndesign.com/code/theme_pk.htm it's a model for a proposed Tokyo Disney Studios.....I was just wondering if anybody had any info about this?

Re: Disney Studios Tokyo?

That's a cool site, I like the pictures of Horizons "Choose your Own Tomorrow", I always wondered about how they did that...

Any ways, It looks like a second park, but it doesn't look like DisneySea. I wonder what their Disney Studios what have been like or could be like. I imagine it would have been

Comment

OLC wanted a studios-type park about the same time in the late-90's that Universal announced it was going to build its Osaka park. Disney convinced them to take the old Port Disney project.

Comment

Yeah I have no info on this but that model is quite a find!

Comment

I've been chasing info on this project on and off for about a year now, and I've found very little info. Al I know for sure is that it would have featured a HUGE Hollywood Boulevard and a section called "Haunted Hollywood", featuring the Tower of Terror and a themed restaurant. I'll keep searching, and as soon as I find anything, I'll post it here!
          Originally posted by fizzog
          Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X