Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New at TDR...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New at TDR...

    TDL:
    23rd Anniversary on April 15th, lauches the new "Find Stitch" special event. Guests on that day will recieve a "Find Stitch" Fastener. Also, 23rd anniversary goods will go on sale. The TDL 23rd anniversary motif this year is Pirate Mickey. All of the 23rd anniversary merchandise will sport Pirate Mickey (sorta like Mickey wearing the same outfit worn by the Auctioneer pirate in POTC)

    TDS: gearing for their 5th anniversary celebration... new artwork of their new lagoon show "Mythica" has been released... showing Minnie in a golden barge in the shape of a bird's head, and fire spitting dragons on the lagoon...with dancers in fanciful outfits. TOT opens officially on 9/4th and previews for TDR Fan Club members will occur on the days before the grand opening. A jazz show will temporarily replace "Encore" until the new "Snow Witch" (a well known story in Japan) debuts in the same Encore theater.

    That's it for now.

  • #2
    Re: New at TDR...

    Sounds like nothing of real substance until ToT opens... bleh, some anniversary.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New at TDR...

      Please. Can you be more imaginative about your jealous tantrums about TDR?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New at TDR...

        A golden barge the shape of a bird's head?

        C'mon.. really.. the most interesting this is the costume, hbecause we all know TDR loves ridiculous costumes.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New at TDR...

          Whatever... I am not here to get into arguments with you. Just informing others what I have seen so far in hopes that someone appreciates the info. Besides.. may I remind you...Mythica is being produced and designed by Disney's American artists in the USA and not by OLC's personnel.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New at TDR...

            Originally posted by KNRG
            Sounds like nothing of real substance until ToT opens... bleh, some anniversary.
            it's better than WDW's 30th and 35th in which absolutely nothing happens other than more pins.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New at TDR...

              Originally posted by TDLFAN
              TDL:
              23rd Anniversary on April 15th, lauches the new "Find Stitch" special event. Guests on that day will recieve a "Find Stitch" Fastener. Also, 23rd anniversary goods will go on sale. The TDL 23rd anniversary motif this year is Pirate Mickey. All of the 23rd anniversary merchandise will sport Pirate Mickey (sorta like Mickey wearing the same outfit worn by the Auctioneer pirate in POTC)

              TDS: gearing for their 5th anniversary celebration... new artwork of their new lagoon show "Mythica" has been released... showing Minnie in a golden barge in the shape of a bird's head, and fire spitting dragons on the lagoon...with dancers in fanciful outfits. TOT opens officially on 9/4th and previews for TDR Fan Club members will occur on the days before the grand opening. A jazz show will temporarily replace "Encore" until the new "Snow Witch" (a well known story in Japan) debuts in the same Encore theater.

              That's it for now.
              is this Mythica artwork online? where did you see it?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New at TDR...

                23rd Anniversary? Lol. Got to love those Japanese and thier love of merch...like someone said America can't even get anything more than a pin for any anniversary other than every 5...and Japan get merch for 23rd. Haha.

                I dunno, Mythica sounds again too over the top...American or not.

                Snow Witch...slightly cooler name than Snow Queen I guess...but we'll see what Hamburger does to this one. I'm willing to be Japan wants more charecters, hence the well known story...but that she'll just take them out of it and replace them with dancers in artsy costumes like her other productions (not a fan can you tell)?

                Find Stitch?!?! Why would they want to?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New at TDR...

                  Originally posted by tcsnwhite
                  is this Mythica artwork online? where did you see it?
                  I saw it in this quarter's edition of Tokyo Disney Resort Times newspaper.

                  Image courtesy of Disney/OLC

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New at TDR...

                    nice! Thank you!

                    Wow, a huge show like that, and it will have 70 less performers than PPWCarnival?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New at TDR...

                      I'm confident about this. I don't care financial cramp or not, the entertainment is going to be quality. This resort finds a way to work with what they have, they don't cop-out. I'm excited to see Mythica and I think the 5th anniversary celebration will bring visitors, count on it.

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X