This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDS night

Here are some pics I took at TDS the other night while taking a stroll thru the park just before catching "BraviSEAmo!" and "Porto Paradiso Eterno!". I have added dialogue to the "BraviSEAmo!" pics so you can fully understand this show, which appears to be challenging for some to follow..
    Anyways.. enjoy.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/
    j/AlbumIndex?u=4334673&a=32157756&f=

Re: TDS night

Nice pics loved the comments!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

You really caputured Mermaid Lagoon nicely!

It looks so empty though...how were the crowds?

Comment

TDS looks so beautiful at night. Thanks for the great pictures and I loved the comments to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb
          You really caputured Mermaid Lagoon nicely!

It looks so empty though...how were the crowds?
          This was late in the evening when I took some pictures... It was actually AFTER Porto Paradiso Eterno's performance that I walked thru the park and catpured some of those hight shots...around 9:30pm. Most people had already left the park by then.

Comment

Gorgeous pictures. I've never been able to capture good night photos at TDS, but I do have some good daytime ones. I loved your commentary, which I did read this time!:thumbup: I wish you people could see the massive eruption from Mount Prometheus during BraviSEAmo! very cool. Yes, the park does empty after the night events usually, so that's a prime opportunity to catch any rides you missed. Journey's night view from the top is very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan
              Gorgeous pictures. I've never been able to capture good night photos at TDS, but I do have some good daytime ones.
              Thanks. It's very very hard to take pics at TDS at night due to lighting conditions which seem to be much darker than TDL's. Of about 75 pics, these you saw are the ones that turned out the best.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X