This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chip and Dale's Cool Service" video from TDS

Now, here is a treat courtesy of DeepDisney site. It's a video of the "Chip and Dale's Cool Service" little show at Mediterranean Harbor.. Do not expect much.. it's just the Chipmunks dancing to the calypso rhythms of the OreoJammitors (I think I spotted my Gorgeous there in the middle), and no, the black guy is not WDC's Grier. However, the only purpose of this "service" is to get people wet! I tell you.. this video will kill one of the biggest misconceptions we have about the japanese in general... they DO like to get wet! Watch in amazement at the reaction of the crowd as Chip and Dale aim and shoot those water blasters... Too hysterical. Watch until the end and hear TDS' engligh announcer close the show after the japanese one. That voice is so eloquent, it gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it.

GOTTA LOVE MY TDS!!!

Video here...loads automatically.

http://www.toms-net.com/DeepDi
    sney/monu/coolservice.htm

Re: "Chip and Dale's Cool Service" video from TDS

Thaks for sharing
    :crazylegs

Comment

Haha, I never get sick of it!! It's so funny, it's hard to pinpoint what it is that makes it funny but I crack up seeing it in person. I think what it is though is how excited and jumpy the crowd is, that kind of enthusiasm just doesn't exist in the U.S.

Comment

Health reasons prevent that from hapenning at home (WDW/DLR).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X