Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mediterranean Harbor BGM

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mediterranean Harbor BGM

    I'm in desperate need of the background music for Mediterranean Harbor. I miss hearing so much that I was delighted when I heard 2 seconds of it from Deep Disney. I purchased the Music Album but sadly it does not contain it. Can anybody help me?
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~


  • #2
    Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

    I found a link to something but I have absolutely no idea how to work it.

    http://www.last.fm/music/Tokyo+Disne...rea+Music+Loop
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

      Get the soundtrack to "Chocolat" and "Cinema Paradiso" and that will give you 3-4 tracks from the start.
      JoeInJpn
      Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
      For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
      Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

        Originally posted by JoeInJpn View Post
        Get the soundtrack to "Chocolat" and "Cinema Paradiso" and that will give you 3-4 tracks from the start.
        Where can I purchase that? I checked through all the shops at TDS basically and found only two music albums. If you can provide a link, I would be very thankful.

        EDIT: I seem to have located the CD. Do you know exactly what the tracks are called? I might be able to purchase them separately. Just to make sure, you are talking about the movie Chocolat right?
        Last edited by TDR_Fan; 09-05-2006, 01:14 PM.
        ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

          These are both soundtracks to motion pictures.

          "Chocolat"
          "Cinema Paradiso"

          They should be available on Amazon.com.
          JoeInJpn
          Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
          For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
          Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

            I've "test" listened to Chocolat's soundtrack but I couldn't really tell which one sounded like Mediterranean Harbor's BGM.

            I'll try to find Cinema Paradiso
            ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

              I thought "party preparations" from "Chocolat" is being used.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

                Originally posted by polygonaut View Post
                I thought "party preparations" from "Chocolat" is being used.

                Strange....I didn't hear anything familiar from the usual background music I hear at Mediterranean Harbor. Maybe it's because the sample is only 15 seconds long.
                ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

                  Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
                  I'm in desperate need of the background music for Mediterranean Harbor. I miss hearing so much that I was delighted when I heard 2 seconds of it from Deep Disney. I purchased the Music Album but sadly it does not contain it. Can anybody help me?
                  I asked the CM's at the Guest Relations desk when I visited, they had no idea either. But I know what you mean. The music is extremely relaxing and soothing.

                  I'd be just as curious if anyone knew what was playing in the planetarium and surrounding areas in Fortress Exploration. That was just as amazing.
                  Last edited by haites; 09-05-2006, 11:57 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

                    It was so relaxing I opened the window in my room (I was staying at the Hotel MiraCosta) just to listen to it. I loved looking at the brightly lit S.S Columbia as I closed my eyes to sleep.
                    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

                      I called TDR information center.

                      Poly: "I want to know about the area music for Mediterranean Harbor after park close..."

                      The rep: "Sorry but we don't disclose such information."

                      Poly: Sigh...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

                        Originally posted by polygonaut View Post
                        I called TDR information center.

                        Poly: "I want to know about the area music for Mediterranean Harbor after park close..."

                        The rep: "Sorry but we don't disclose such information."

                        Poly: Sigh...
                        But why do they release music from other parks of the park? MouseInfo has BGM from both the Aquasphere at day and night. Where do they get this, and shouldn't Mediterranean Harbor be included?

                        The best thing I could think of is if someone records it, but that's way too much hassle.
                        ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

                          The AquaSphere CD has been released commercially before so that information is public knowledge already. In fact, the music is available again in the new "TDS 5th Anniversary" double CD that was just released.

                          Remember that TDR is not owned, operated or maintained by Disney. So they might have different rules and policies with regard to certain material and information.
                          JoeInJpn
                          Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
                          For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
                          Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

                            Originally posted by JoeInJpn View Post
                            The AquaSphere CD has been released commercially before so that information is public knowledge already. In fact, the music is available again in the new "TDS 5th Anniversary" double CD that was just released.

                            Remember that TDR is not owned, operated or maintained by Disney. So they might have different rules and policies with regard to certain material and information.
                            Oh no....how could I miss a new CD? Did it come out after my trip in mid July?
                            ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Mediterranean Harbor BGM

                              It just came out this past week along with the "Over the Waves" CD. "Disney Halloween 2006" should be out soon.
                              JoeInJpn
                              Contact me at contact(at)jtcent(dot)com!
                              For the latest TDR News, read JTCEnt.com's TDR Nempa Blog!
                              Watch TDR Videos and Photos on Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X