X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best restaurants I can walk up to?

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
    Most of WDW's so-called "dining experiences" are way to overrated for what they are and the food can be as mediocre as anything found on the strip in Vegas.
    You did not just put down EVERY restaurant. If you're eating bland food at the Strip then you need to stop eating at Excalibur and get yourself to Circo at Bellagio or Tableau at Wynn!

I recommend you try a churro at TDL. Great tastes not available at DL.
    Will do.

Wait until you experience that leve l of service in person, and a certain massive resort will never be as magical as you think it is ever again...
    I would never, ever expect the American service industry to be as polite and back-breakingly efficient as the Japanese. Different cultures, different work ethics, etc. Just like how I know that asking for the cast to be like the 60s CMs I remember would be stretching it, too. I just merely wish for a return to the Disneyland CMs I saw 15 years ago. That's not too much to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania View Post
      You did not just put down EVERY restaurant. If you're eating bland food at the Strip then you need to stop eating at Excalibur and get yourself to Circo at Bellagio or Tableau at Wynn!
      Actually I did, and FYI... I have tried several of the so-called exceptional restaurants in the Strip, including Tableau, and I find them just as overrated as anything else that is presented in a luxurious package.
      I just merely wish for a return to the Disneyland CMs I saw 15 years ago. That's not too much to ask.
      Not it's not and that is exactly what you will get at TDR. And more.

Comment

I have a question:

What is the difference between making a reservation for a restaurant and using priortiy seating? Does making a reservation give you 100% chance in getting a seat as opposed to priority seating or what? And on the official website, it says that you can make priority seating arrangements 6 months ahead of time if you're a hotel guest (which I will be), but only 1 month before for a "reservation". Why only 1 month ahead for an official reservation?
        Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
          I have a question:

What is the difference between making a reservation for a restaurant and using priortiy seating? Does making a reservation give you 100% chance in getting a seat as opposed to priority seating or what? And on the official website, it says that you can make priority seating arrangements 6 months ahead of time if you're a hotel guest (which I will be), but only 1 month before for a "reservation". Why only 1 month ahead for an official reservation?
          Could you post the link about booking priority seating arrangements 6 months ahead of time? I was under the impression it was only a month for restaurants and 6 months for rooms.

If you don`t mind waiting, you can walk into most restaurants at TDR (the hotel restaurants can be quite difficult without a reservation depending on the time of year).

If you like meeting some characters while you dine at TDS then I recommend the Horizon Bay Restaurant. When I went there, Mickey, Minnie and Pluto were present and though the waiting time was about 30 minutes (it was around noon), I had a wonderful time.

Comment

Originally posted by hawachan View Post
            Could you post the link about booking priority seating arrangements 6 months ahead of time? I was under the impression it was only a month for restaurants and 6 months for rooms.

Dining Reservations up to Six Months in Advance
            Guests making hotel reservations through the Tokyo Disney Resort Reservations Center may make dining reservations up to six months in advance for restaurants that use the Priority Seating system in the Parks and the Disney Hotels. With Priority Seating, guests receive a window of time to go to the restaurant so that they may be seated with a minimal wait.
            Quote taken from here:
            http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/t...h_tokuten.html
            Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan View Post
              Zambini Brothers Ristorante, Sebastian's Calypso Kitchen, New York Deli, Cafe Portofino, Casbah Food Court, or Horizon Bay.

Ok holy crap, anything that isn't table service! All of the restaurants are worthy. If you want atmosphere, you need to try Volcania, although I don't like the menu, it's just greasy Chinese. New York Deli has some really good fresh food, Zambini is basic Italian, Japanese style. Also, Casbah Food Court has some good choices as well. You can't go too wrong with food in DisneySea.
              New York Deli has what I'm convinced are the best fries in the universe. We kept going back for another round of fries all afternoon.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X