X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hotel MiraCosta- Question

Originally posted by drnilescrane View Post
    The DLP Hotel definatly is different, but the HKDL Hotel is a cross between the two taking the majority of it's inspiration from the GF. They were all designed by Wimberly, Allison, Tong and Goo anyway (I'll have to send them an email about the TDL Hotel, but it's 99% certain they did it too).
    The Tokyo Disneyland Hotel looks very similar to the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, albeit with a blue rooftop and a higher building. It's really interesting how they basically have a Disneyland Hotel in one form or another at all the Disney resorts around the world.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

Originally posted by TDR_Fan View Post
      The Tokyo Disneyland Hotel looks very similar to the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, albeit with a blue rooftop and a higher building. It's really interesting how they basically have a Disneyland Hotel in one form or another at all the Disney resorts around the world.
      Actually, you will be surprised how different the TDL hotel will be when compared to the HKDL Hotel... both inside and out. Two different takes on a similar theme.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
        Actually, you will be surprised how different the TDL hotel will be when compared to the HKDL Hotel... both inside and out. Two different takes on a similar theme.
        That's good to know, but I still think the exterior looks really similar. Out of the current Disneyland Hotels, I must say that I like the one in Paris the best. It's color scheme is just so magical and dreamy, and the way it sits right in front of the train station of Disneyland Parc is fantastic. I'm glad they finally chose to build a Disneyland Hotel in Tokyo. While the location of the Tokyo one is not as satisfying as the one in Paris, it will be delighting nonetheless. I'm guessing it will be less than a 5 minute walk over to Tokyo Disneyland from the hotel entrance. I'm still confused over where the "front" of the hotel is. Is it going to be facing Tokyo Disneyland or in the direction of the Tokyo Disney Resort fountain?
        Last edited by TDR_Fan; 10-29-2006, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Last cotober, I stayed 2 nights at the Miracosta and it was great. We had a partial view room (right behind the tower of the Marriage Chapel, but I found the view was excellent. We had a direct view on the volcano and could see as far as the SS Columbia.

Absolutely loved it!

Marc

Comment

According to this, I was right about the balcony rooms being new. http://www.jtcent.com/extras/news/20061113e.pdf

Seems they were installed in April! No wonder the old pictures of Hotel MiraCosta didn't show those balconies above BellaVista Lounge.

Comment

Working...
            X